Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Appear offline tool /w chat in champ select

Discussion on Appear offline tool /w chat in champ select within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Appear offline tool /w chat in champ select

Is there a tool with toggle appear on/offline and allows you to chat while offline in champ select?

Can't find one anywhere that works with the current patch!

Thanks.
Old 02/16/2014, 10:37   #2

The Black Market: 114/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,502
Did you google it?
Maybe is the tool not updated for this patch.
Old 02/19/2014, 22:02   #3

Never heard about such...

Tags
2014, champ, invisible, offline, select

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tool to modify rune pages while in champion select?
09/30/2013 - League of Legends - 0 Replies
Hello. Does anybody know if exists a tool that allows you to modify rune pages while in champion select? If not, I am willing to create this by myself, if it is possible that is. However I would need some help. I know some low level programming and a bit about how programs work, but I never really made anything like this. I never programmed a hack. If anyone could be kind enough to get me started on this, like what exactly I need to study to do it, and what is the process and the tools...
[Tool] Champion Select Tool - Role Picker
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Deutsch: Bestimmt kennen Leute mit einer größeren Auswahl an Champions die Situation, wenn man eine bestimme Rolle bekommt und dann nicht weiß, welchen Champion man picken soll. Deshalb habe ich in vb.net ein kleines Tool gebaut, dass einem die Champion Auswahl vereinfachen soll. Einfach starten und auf die gewünschte Rolle klicken, dann auf die Championsuchbox gehen und einfügen. Durch Bearbeiten der Textdateien können die Champions für die jeweiligen Rollen geändert werden. Wichtig:...
[Tool] Skin Select
08/05/2011 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 148 Replies
Skin Select Hey Leute hab ein neues Tool gefunden, mit dem man alle Riot Skins auswählen kann! Leider könnt nur ihr sie sehen... Trotzdem ist das funny wenn man z.B. den Astronauten Teemo haben will aber kein Geld ausgeben will auch neue Skins sind dabei wie Holzfäller Sion oder Vandalen Vladimir. Ich werde den Thread immer updaten wenn einen neue Version des Tools rauskommt. Anleitung: 1. Aus dem Anhang downloaden! 2. Programm öffnen und zum Pfad des LoL Ordners navigieren!...
[ksro] nubecoder tool + auto select (mini bot)
08/05/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 40 Replies
this is daskillz tool of nubecoder updated to work on ksro you need only the auto select distance editor http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/foreign-sro-hacks -bots-cheats-exploits/366479-ksro-autoselect-autog rabber_4-11-2009_slokev1-2-a.html and this tool daskillz special thanks to wizardLT for the offsets of sro_client and to guy who made autoselect distance editor -(acer20006 / WAGNER / Cave) some one to scan but this is the original tool of nubecoder and i only change the config file...