Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search for free coaching/help/tips

Discussion on Search for free coaching/help/tips within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Search for free coaching/help/tips

Hi iam Timon .
Iam a relatively good summoner but iam stuck at silver 5 devsion and search for help to improve my game style and become an even greater summoner to reach gold or even better tiers .
I dont want to pay for coaching i still at school so i dont have the money to pay 15 euro per hour or even more !

When you think that you can help me, add me in skype : timon.kulemann
...or add me in lol : Emmersblader (iam on EUW)
...or you send me a private message here in epvp
(i speak englisch but prefer german)
Old 02/19/2014, 21:28   #2

elite*gold: 15
Hey^^ bin zwar selber nur gold III(Weil ich kein Ranked spiel ;D), aber wir können ja mal paar Runden spielen und ich sag dir was mir auffällt^^
Ich add dich morgen
Edit:Hab's heute leider nicht mehr geschafft sorry

Tags
elo, free coaching, get better, lol, tips and tricks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EasyBoost Coaching Service! Learn Tips and Tricks to Climb the Ladder.
11/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
About Us The EasyBoost Coaching Service offers you with highly trained professionals to unleash your hidden potential. We believe everyone has the ability to become pro at the game. However, it takes guidance and perserverance to achieve that stage. The EasyBoost Coaching Service offers a quick and affordable way to get you to that stage. Roles EasyBoost offers the best of the best. We have coaches that are in Diamond 1 / Challenger in atleast 2 of the ranked modes. Currently we are...
[Selling] [NA][EUW][EUNE][TURKEY] COACHING/BOOSTING/TIPS GIVING
08/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello im here to sell Division Boosting agian :). Im pretty old here used to boost here like 1-2 years ago Im diamond 2 atm main adc/mid Anyway lets talk about the important stuff what i can do and offer u I can offer Coaching/Boosting/Replay checking giving you tips etc
[Selling] Team Coaching - Giving free coaching to the first 3 teams
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys im Xpectd a plat 3 top laner player, and I'm here today for let you know about my Team coaching service. What I Will do? At start i will spectate some of your games, than i will tell to you what are your mistake on the games and i will help you to get better as a team and than we will do some training sessions watching togheter your game replays and let you see what are your mistake and how to improove as a team. How much it cost? Since i'm getting bored i will offer free...
Free Coaching by YoloEinhorn
07/02/2013 - League of Legends - 117 Replies
Hey leute, ich biete hier nun for free mein Coaching an. Meine Informationen: Solo/Duo Q: Silber 1 (derzeitig am raus carrien) Ranked 3vs3 Q: Werde ich noch ein neues Team machen. Ranked 5vs5 Q: Werde ich noch ein neues Team machen. Wenn ihr wollt könnt ihr mich auch einfach bei lolking suchen ;) Meine Vorraussetzungen:
Free Boosting and Coaching
06/25/2013 - Starcraft 2 - 0 Replies
Moin und Hallo, hiermit möchte ich mich selbst für ein Boosting zur Verfügung stellen. Boosting: - Bis max. Gold. Für Gegenleistung wäre Platin auch drin. - Rasse egal. Spiele selbst random. - Auf Wunsch mit Livestream.