ich bin hier ziemlich neu und wollte fragen, ob es ne möglichkeit gibt den rahmen im loading für einen persönlich zu ändern! Die anderen können ja gerne mein echtes Rating sehen, aber ich persönlich hätte gerne ein anderes ohne bis zum seasonende warten zu müssen!
mir ich frag deswegen, weil mir mein silber rahmen total aufn sack geht!
kennt da jemand eine lösung?
ich bin hier ziemlich neu und wollte fragen, ob es ne möglichkeit gibt den rahmen im loading für einen persönlich zu ändern! Die anderen können ja gerne mein echtes Rating sehen, aber ich persönlich hätte gerne ein anderes ohne bis zum seasonende warten zu müssen!
mir ich frag deswegen, weil mir mein silber rahmen total aufn sack geht!
kennt da jemand eine lösung?
Photoshop dir nen Dia Rahmen und leg ihn auf "immer im Vordergrund"
Nein Ernsthaft. Dein "How to get Diamond Border Hack" mit Video-Proof auf dem man sieht das du nen Dia-Rahmen hast, obwohl du S3 nur Bronze5 mit Holz7 Hiddenelo warst, für den man sein Login & PW eingeben muss, wird nicht funktionieren. Da fällt niemand mehr drauf rein.
[KGC] Loading Screen 08/24/2012 - Grand Chase - 10 Replies Could someone help me, I have my account proxy and everything but whenever
I try it closes right after the loading screen. I've tried many other proxies and disabling fire wall/anti-virus but it still won't work. There's also a pop up that appears but I don't know what it means. Also these are the things that appear but I can't read Korean.
Loading Screen 10/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies Alrighty, I'm having a bit of an issue. I am trying to change the loading screen but when I go to date/texture/ui/game/loading the screens aren't there.
I'm thinking maybe they are hidden but im not sure. Any help?
-Solar
Loading Screen/Login Screen 10/06/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies Hi,
I wanted to change the Loading Screen and Login screen of a Private server, can someone tell me how to do it?
(I downloaded for Loading screen a file, it works but i want to know how to do it myself so i add a pic of my choise :D)
[Help] Loading screen 05/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies How do you change the loading screen on your pserver when you start the conquer.exe like: co.exe-loading screen-login screen how do your change the picture of the loading screen?
Getting D/C on the loading screen 08/26/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies I'm running wall hack, speed hack, and vac hack.
But when I try to login everything goes fine until it starts loading the map, it'll get just about all the way and then say "Disconnected from the server" and shuts the game out >_<
Anyone else having this problem? and if so any solutions to it that are known?