Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FeaturePoints

Discussion on FeaturePoints within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb FeaturePoints

alot of people post these weird websites and stuff in order for you to get money and skins and other stuff...and most of the time (i think...i don't try them) they are some weird surveys which leads to either nothing or a scam.

So my friend introduced me to this app called FeaturePoints...not made by me not managed by me and I only recently have started to use it...

So what's the deal with it is...you download random apps (the list updates every often or so) and get points...

You just download the app, open it for around 10 seconds and close it. After a minute or so you get points.

I have done this today for around 20 or so minutes and got 5$....actually £2.96 coz i converted in paypal. And waiting for more apps to download

*Long post is long*...

Just download an app called FeaturePoints on your ios or android device and check it out. If you can't find it just go to on your phone or ipad or whatever and it should be there.

some people might ask..."so what's the catch"
and that is so i refered you which get u some extra points

If someone would nicely write AG3LNW (this is the code that i refered) I would really appreciate it Thanks

P.S sorry if this is not in the right section.
P.S.S correct any mistakes writen please as english is neither my first nor second langauge.

ASK ANY QUESTIONS. IF I SEE THEM - I'LL ANSWER THEM

EDIT//

Do say if it works for you just so other people are more trustworthy ^.^