Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Einflussreichste Position?

Discussion on Einflussreichste Position? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Einflussreichste Position?

also ich bin ein guter jungler adc und mid spieler. doch es kommt oft vor das z.b mein support fb kassiert oder top/mid aufgrund vom jungler verliert. dann habe ich das jungeln gelern und dann haben immer wieder top und bot verkackt(oftmals throwen meine teammates sehr hard im late) danach habe ich mich für mid entschieden da ich als jungler nicht 3 lanes alleine helfen kann und ich mir dachte ich gehe mitte und roame. doch das problem ist das ich zu 70% nicht mitte kommen also welche lane könnt ihr mir raten und welche champs?

jungl maine ich: J4,Udyr,Hecarim,Lee sin
Adc: Jinx, Ashe, cait
Mid: Kayle, Gragas, Nid,

soo ich habe noch viele andere champs aber sagt mir einfach wie ich am besten auf gold komme ( bin silv 3)
Old 11/17/2013, 00:03   #2

elite*gold: 25
Ob du's glaubst oder nicht Low Elo carry ich mit zyra/janna support :P
Old 11/17/2013, 00:03   #3

elite*gold: 1
Hallo CodeSeller,

An deiner Stelle, würde ich bei einer Position u. 3 Champs auf dieser bleiben. Auf jeden Fall
kann man immer carryien ( ausgenommen mit afk Spielern) Hypercarry champs sind z.B. Tryndamere, vayne, twitch, fizz und riven.

King regards x4NTY

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Position
12/30/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
currently i am looking for a GM position.. for any server ( as long as it is a english server ) i can do pretty much anything SQL, editing in photoshop really well thats what i can exceed in but anyone can do that right? :P i can also do a little bit of OllyDBG and i am also willing to learn anything to get me anywhere... just PM me for more indepth details
looking for a GM position
07/31/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Im currently looking for a GM position on any server. I know all the gm codes and am very friendly and run events for players always. I also dont favor sides. I'm also strict if i have to be if a player acts up. Please pm me and anyone requires a GM. ~TacticalNukez
Looking For Position
08/18/2009 - Zero - 2 Replies
hey everyone :) names connor and as i just recently put down my eo server after 6 months of hard work i want to stay in the game so to speak. im pretty much done with coding for eo but i would like to get on a team for a zero server. i know c++ coding and c# with the addition of visual for both. you can either pm me on here or pm my msn [email protected] i will do it totally for free (just keeps me busy and i enjoy coding) i can do..alot to say the least haha dont pm me if you arent...
Looking for GM Position.
06/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 19 Replies
I am looking for a server that I would enjoy to become a GM in. Read below :) Why Should I be trusted? I have a lot of GM experience. I have GMed on many servers and have hosted my own server. What Do I have to offer? I have many things to offer, I have a LOT of time to be online, I have a great computer and I can be online everyday. I know how to handle things such as player arguments and such. I know how to host events and know every GM command and what they do. I know a little bit of...
How to get X/Y position
03/01/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
Download: http://www.drewbenton.net/sro/0x33/demo/xy.../xypo sition.zip Watch the first video link, it shows you everything you may want to know. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. This is a public release so feel free to share it. ======================= Quote from 0x33 http://www.0x33.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9664