Getting the X & Y Position from Memory
By: Drew Benton
These are the two functions that can be used to return the player's position from memory.
Before now, it was really hard to get the X and Y position from memory since it was not
stored in a static location that was easily read from like the character name or server.
Having accomplished this and since no one else has released anything else of this nature,
I've decided to share it with anyone interested. There is plenty more to come
These functions were originally implemented in assembly, but I have converted it into
only C++ to make it easier for people of other language to use the concept. Included
is the source code, the compiled ready to use DLL file to be used in
other languages that support using functions from DLLs (C#, VB, AutoIT), a C++ demo project
ready to run, as well as the Visual Studio project if you want to build the DLL again to
make changes or update the code after client patches. I am not going to teach this
because it's too complicated to write here.
Video: Video2:
Download:
Watch the first video link, it shows you everything you may want to know.
If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. This is a public release so feel free
to share it.
=======================
Getting the X & Y Position from Memory
By: Drew Benton
These are the two functions that can be used to return the player's position from memory.
Before now, it was really hard to get the X and Y position from memory since it was not
stored in a static location that was easily read from like the character name or server.
Having accomplished this and since no one else has released anything else of this nature,
I've decided to share it with anyone interested. There is plenty more to come
These functions were originally implemented in assembly, but I have converted it into
only C++ to make it easier for people of other language to use the concept. Included
is the source code, the compiled ready to use DLL file to be used in
other languages that support using functions from DLLs (C#, VB, AutoIT), a C++ demo project
ready to run, as well as the Visual Studio project if you want to build the DLL again to
make changes or update the code after client patches. I am not going to teach this
because it's too complicated to write here.
Video: Video2:
Download:
Watch the first video link, it shows you everything you may want to know.
If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. This is a public release so feel free
to share it.
=======================
Quote from 0x33
guys do a scann on it.....1 post i dont trust it...evene if its an oficial release
i dont understand wtf u trying to give us. xy memory for wat??
my friend play at cc dat have AGoBack find hes way to bot again w/out doin the setting again n again,
just copy & paste the conf file. the bot goin back to training place where it was set.
so dats my point i dont understand wat u trying to give me/us.
LOL, its a tool to give you your X/Y position in sro
You can use it to make other tools, like monitoring the location of your char without maximizing your SRO client.
But guess that the video and text wasnt enough for you to understand....doesnt matter.
Those who know what it is for can use it...
What i dont understand is why the ignorant people need to be aggressive and flame/degrade a thread...
Originally posted by lynxz+May 16 2007, 01:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynxz @ May 16 2007, 01:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--lennard2l@May 15 2007, 15:33 wtf
wth
omg
omfg
omfag
stfu noob!
wtf i dont understand what u can do with it?!
You realize the "blade" in your sig is a d8 sword right? lmao [/b][/quote]
LOLZ. Pwned.
looking for a GM position 07/31/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies Im currently looking for a GM position on any server. I know all the gm codes and am very friendly and run events for players always. I also dont favor sides. I'm also strict if i have to be if a player acts up. Please pm me and anyone requires a GM.
~TacticalNukez
LOOKING FOR A GM POSITION!! 06/29/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies Hi, I am looking to be a GM on a dekaron p-server
Email me at [email protected] anytime anyday
PS: I have plenty experience.
Looking For Position 08/18/2009 - Zero - 2 Replies hey everyone :) names connor and as i just recently put down my eo server after 6 months of hard work i want to stay in the game so to speak. im pretty much done with coding for eo but i would like to get on a team for a zero server. i know c++ coding and c# with the addition of visual for both. you can either pm me on here or pm my msn [email protected]
i will do it totally for free (just keeps me busy and i enjoy coding)
i can do..alot to say the least haha
dont pm me if you arent...
Looking for GM Position. 06/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 19 Replies I am looking for a server that I would enjoy to become a GM in. Read below :)
Why Should I be trusted? I have a lot of GM experience. I have GMed on many servers and have hosted my own server.
What Do I have to offer? I have many things to offer, I have a LOT of time to be online, I have a great computer and I can be online everyday. I know how to handle things such as player arguments and such. I know how to host events and know every GM command and what they do. I know a little bit of...
char position need help =) 01/16/2009 - Nostale - 4 Replies Hi
Ich hab mit ce nach der spieler position gesucht!
Value type = Float
Scan type = Ukown initial value
dann hab ich gescant
dann hab ich dann char bewegt un nach Changed value
dann nach Unchanged balue
dann das hab ich die ganze zeit gemacht
und nix raus gekommen was ich needen kann-.-