Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to bot referals safely?!

Discussion on How to bot referals safely?! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to bot referals safely?!

topic, do i need to sign up with different IPS if so do i need to level up the accounts with different IP's as well?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trading referals bot or referals for LOL acc
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
IM doing referals on my pc up to 40 per day, or i can give you a bot for a nice lol acc on eune or euw. hit me up skype for more info ty ! :) Cheers.
How to bot ref safely ?
01/10/2013 - League of Legends - 13 Replies
Hi I'm just wondering how can I protect myself from being caught by riot if I bot referals on new system 2.0. So I'm asking how can I really hide my ip from riot ? I'm a little bit paranoid since they released 2.0 system.
from where i can buy dil safely
03/12/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 23 Replies
is okaygoods safely? is there other sites for dil? is this site safe -> Dekaron Dil Lower Price. Dekaron Gold 10 Mins Delivery. Buy Take Action!
How to bot safely?
11/01/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
Just tested out botting a little using the free KTZ trial. Are there any good practices to avoid getting caught besides finding an empty area? As a level 30 Elyos I'm not quite sure where a safe place would be.
How to buy dil safely ;)
08/04/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Well that's the question, we all know gm's are monitoring trade logs, also shop logs for very expensive potions etc. So is it still possible to buy dil without any risk? How about 10 trades 10 mil each. Is it still so obvious to gm's?