hi muss nen acc von silver 5 auf gold pushen
was sind zz die besten lanes+champs um soloq zu carrien.
danke.
Hey, plat 2 player here. I was low elo for quite some time before I started playing jungle. Imo the roll of jungle is very effective at controlling the flow of a match. Controlling the flow of the game = victory. I tend to prefer more "supporty" jungles such as Maokai, and Nautilus. Hecarim, xin, and Lee are all very strong jungles are also pretty strong currently.
Hey, plat 2 player here. I was low elo for quite some time before I started playing jungle. Imo the roll of jungle is very effective at controlling the flow of a match. Controlling the flow of the game = victory. I tend to prefer more "supporty" jungles such as Maokai, and Nautilus. Hecarim, xin, and Lee are all very strong jungles are also pretty strong currently.
naaah dont play supportive champs when smurfing.
I had bad experience with playing mao wtith my low elo acc.
Players down there tend to throw the game when they have an advantage.
U may offer alot of earlyganks and have teamstats like 15-1 but some games u will lose anyway cause everyone of your team feels like they can go 1v5.
And its pretty hard to lead them and make them follow u, cause they dont see that you re a good player sicne u dont deal that much damage.
I suggest playing tons of damage jungler and midlane roamer, e.g. lee, diana, akali, kata,...
naaah dont play supportive champs when smurfing.
I had bad experience with playing mao wtith my low elo acc.
Players down there tend to throw the game when they have an advantage.
U may offer alot of earlyganks and have teamstats like 15-1 but some games u will lose anyway cause everyone of your team feels like they can go 1v5.
And its pretty hard to lead them and make them follow u, cause they dont see that you re a good player sicne u dont deal that much damage.
I suggest playing tons of damage jungler and midlane roamer, e.g. lee, diana, akali, kata,...
Very true, I suppose. Lower elos players just don't know how to end a game. Then as far as junglers go, for low elo play carrying, I'd suggest J4, or xin. Lee can fall off late game, but he has great ganks for high skill players.
akali...
low elo kauft keiner diese orakel wards oder wie die heißen für 125 gold
außerdem kann man den carry mit leichtigkeit killen und ja nicht gerade schwer zu spielen
bisschen nooby aber who cares
[Guide] Der AD Carry Guide - Carry me LIKE A BOSS! 02/24/2014 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 31 Replies http://competitive.na.leagueoflegends.com/sites/de fault/files/styles/scale_page_full/public/Yukiseim %20-%20Carry%20My%20Team.jpg
Ein paar Screenshots von meinen Ranked Stats:
http://www9.pic-upload.de/08.01.12/ulgn9nlidq4j.p ng
http://www9.pic-upload.de/08.01.12/a8ux91lvmvsg.p ng
http://www9.pic-upload.de/08.01.12/75flm4lgbqn.pn g
http://www9.pic-upload.de/08.01.12/xuuczpjpzonv.p ng
http://www9.pic-upload.de/08.01.12/4pxm617s5zu.pn g
Was ist ein "AD-Carry" und was macht dieser AD-Carry?
[Mid] Mit wem carry ich 03/03/2013 - League of Legends - 21 Replies Easiest Mid = ???
Late gut ist nur wichtig und das man 1v5 carrien kann
AD Carry 11/04/2012 - League of Legends - 12 Replies Hallo,
Ich habe eine Frage ... und zwar such ich noch ad carrys die ich noch nicht besitze. Ich besitze
-Ashe
-kog maw
-(fiora)
-vayne
-teemo
-tristana
Looking for a 3s carry 10/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies While me and my partner can hold our own to gold it hard to find a third person of that skill.
If you don't mind playing the x amount of games to get the team to gold in 3s I can give you a 25 dollar RP card.
Stomping noobs and RP what can be more fun?
EDIT: NA server
Best Elo Carry Service EUW / Teaching how to carry elo 02/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hi guys, today im felt to do a carryservice because i need money.
my service is professionaly not like another tsm guides.
Im on 2300 Elo atm. I duoq often with candypanda,ocelote, teddyru or stuff like that.
Ive all professionaly players in my list like oddone,reginald,rainman,ocelote (euw accounts).
I Carry my elo next days for duoq again with oce or reginald ( my old bra ).