Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Never Miss Another In-Game Sale or Special

Discussion on Never Miss Another In-Game Sale or Special within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Last week I missed the 50% off sale of Corki – one of my favorite Champs.

I’m tired of missing these deals. As such, I’ve started pulling together on sales and specials to help the LoL community get loot cheaper and benefit from limited-edition items, so you don’t have to share in my pain.

Hope this helps:

Hope this helps!

Is there any additional information you would like to see on the site?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2013, 14:39   #2

elite*gold: 150

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SPECIAL SALE | 2 x CS:S für 10€
03/09/2013 - Steam Trading - 26 Replies
SPECIAL SALE biete euch ab heute 2 x CS:S für 10 Euro Paypal (+Gebühren) oder PSC an. nur eine begrenzte Stückzahl vorhanden alle Accounts überall Unused alle Accounts von 2004-2007 keine Retake Gefahr
Thread Options [Power Sale] VALID KSSNs for sale+~~KOREAN GAME REGISTER service!
11/08/2012 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
As explained above in title, ====KSSN purchase===== 1 Kssn+name - $3 5 Kssn+name - $13 10 Kssn+name- $20 *for bulk purchase over 50+, pm me for humongous discounts* ====================
I miss this game...
03/27/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Back when it was in BETA. It's too bad they screwed themselves over by making it P2P then finally opening to F2P after years when the player base diminished.
miss this game
12/25/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
dang i miss this game so badly, wish there was a good private server to play on :(
Please help, i miss this game and its memories.
10/13/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
So xbox is really getting boring now and i want to get back to sro, the good ole days. Everytime i click the launch button(even when i run as admin) nothing happens. Please reply with some possible answers, i also allowed it to bypass the DEP.