Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free RP, Coaching from Challenger Tier players & more!

Discussion on Free RP, Coaching from Challenger Tier players & more! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free RP, Coaching from Challenger Tier players & more!

Hello, BoostingElo has just recently launched our website!

To celebrate the official launch of our website, we are having a contest to thank our past, current and future customers! Although our website has just recently been launched, our professionals have been selling ELO boosts since Season 1. All you have to do to be entered into our contest is to like our Facebook page () and post on our wall (you can say anything you’d like as long as it’s not offensive!). We will announce the winners on March 1st, 2013. Making multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning a prize.

Prizes:
1st place: $25 RP card, $75 coupon off of any boost, 2 hours of coaching from a Challenger tier player.
2nd place: $25 RP card, $50 coupon off of any boost, 1 hour of coaching from a Challenger tier player.
3rd place: $25 RP card, $50 coupon off of any boost.
4th place: $10 RP card, $50 coupon off of any boost.
5th place: $50 coupon off of any boost.

We will most likely have a full time thread here in the future to sell boosts to members of this community, but for now I am simply advertising the contest we're having.

Contact Info:
E-mail:
Facebook:
Old 02/25/2013, 12:24   #2

can't approve this.
Old 02/25/2013, 23:17   #3

Currently at just over 100 likes, still good odds of winning something!
Old 02/28/2013, 11:24   #4

bump

Contest will be ending in less than 24 hours! Winners will be announced on our Facebook page, make sure to post ASAP if you want a chance to win RPs/coaching/coupons!