Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tribunal bot BY GG

Discussion on Tribunal bot BY GG within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Tribunal bot BY GG

MAJOR Im stoppping the development of this bot cause of the changes to the tribunal ,u will be able to download it only until the end of the month ,hate what happen to the tribunal NO MORE IP why riot why,Since i wont be able to be on my pc at the end of the month im gonna let to a internet friend of mine this project,so bb from me
If u have any ideas for a project pm me

New guy here :I updated the code now the bot is much more faster
one week left and then ill delete the project as my friend said

MAJOR Finally version 1.1.2 is available u can still download the older version by scrolling a bit
This version offers:Better stability less bugs,smarter movement across the site,the will NOT go 50-50 but it will judge if it has to pardon or punish by checking the the games that the player was reported!!It wont get stuck anymore if your internet connection is slow.
Still the requirements are listed below.
Many Thanks to my fiend darckace that gave me his account to check the bot more
Many thanks to this forum for 50+ downloads
But yet still no real feedback :P,just kidding but it would be really helpful though
Eune i stopped developing this bot
Euw i stopped developing this bot
NA i stopped developing this bot
19/9/2012

MAJOR updated to fix a huge bug that would make the bot useless (riot changed again the position of the buttons )
but dont worry the bot is now working as normal
BOT updated 17/9

Hello guys i made a bot for tribunal,
First of all im new so go easy on me ,here is my bot
i stopped developing this bot eune
i stopped developing this bot euw
[i stopped developing this bot na
Its my second bot using actionaz and vb ,basically what this bot does is log into your account and vote in the tribunal.
Im using vb so the bot can log into your account (havent found any other way with actionaz and if u have any ideas plz tell me XD )its still beta and the reason im uploading it here that i dont have the time cause of school to test it by my own ,
Requirements;
*U need to copy the actionaz file to C:/ so the vb part can find it and start it
*google chroome must have bookmarks bar always visible
*screen resolution should be 1024x768
*u need to have already work for the tribunal once

How to make it work
*set screen resolution to 1024x768
*open google chroome at google.com
*start the vb program type in your password and username, then be patient dunno why but it takes around 20 secs for actionaz to start
*dont move your mouse until it closes google chroome and the vb program

Again this is still in beta so i m not responsible for any bans etc.
plz rpt any bugs
help and feedback will be really apreciated
sorry for my bad english (its not my native language)

I also reccoment to run the vb program as admin so u can avoid few bugs

Virustotal scan:

Edit:google chroome window must be maximazed
Old 09/15/2012, 11:03   #2

there will be no more ip reward
Old 09/15/2012, 11:18   #3

OMG finished this bot yesterday and today they change tribunal
EDit:Well lets hope that u will get atleast something like tribunal elo , i made a few changes to the bot so it can now work for the new tribunal and its now avaible for eune euw and na servers
if u have the time and u want to test it plz do it ,it took me one week to finish it
Old 09/16/2012, 11:19   #4

has anyone tested yet??Plz i really need feedback
Old 09/16/2012, 12:22   #5

why would we use it.. its useless now because you only get rewarded with elo if you judge correctly

sry for u
Old 09/16/2012, 13:14   #6

well dont u want elo?
Edit:it was a bit hard to made but ok i think i will make another project,any suggestions?
Edit:Just found out today that normal tribunal is back ,dont know for how more time but it thing that u still get ip for working there,plz correct if im wrong

Updated before 1 min so it can now work for the normal tribunal again
Old 09/16/2012, 17:27   #7

How does this bot evaluate if someone is guilty or to be pardoned?

If it's just randomly hitting pardon&punish then it's worthless and defying the reason of tribunal, don't you think? people who deserve to be punished will get pardoned and continue to **** up YOUR games as well :/
Old 09/16/2012, 18:22   #8

elite*gold: 2
-Fail Post-
Old 09/16/2012, 19:34   #9

Well ,the bot goes 50-50 but i found out that it actually finds the correct about 64% and i get around 100-150 ip everyday
I also recomment redownloading it because i fixed a bug that will cause the actionaz bot not to start
AND dont worry even if the bot votes incorrect it wont get anyone banned because u are not he only one that is viewing the case
Just dont use it everyday
1 day use the bot 1 day u vote by yourself (so u dont get banned from tribunal)
Thats only until i find the time to make the bot smarter

BOT updated 17/9
BOT updated 19/9
Old 09/19/2012, 16:54   #10

BOT updated 19/9
release version 1.1.2
Old 09/19/2012, 21:46   #11

ok but why we need this bot?Currently i can vote for 20 cases everyday it really worth it?
Old 09/19/2012, 22:13   #12

george which server r u using tribunal? because they give me my tribunal ip like once in month. i wonder if it's the same with other servers?(i'm playing in eune btw)
Old 09/22/2012, 13:15   #13

release version 1.1.3

Well its boring (for me at least) to go every 25 cases the tribunal gives me so i made this
and im using tribunal on eune server and i also get the ip once a month its not hard to calculate how much u get every day( i made a mistake at a previous post i meant to write 100-150 not 200-250 sorry)
The bot takes around 20-30 mins (depending on the cases) to finish i use it on on virtual machine so i can have my computer free to do whatever i want while using it
Old 09/23/2012, 17:18   #14

Im stopping developing this bot cause of of lack of time and the changes to the tribunal

Tags
bot, league of legends, lol, lol bot, tribunal bot