Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm having weird connection issues...I think its Riot...

Discussion on I'm having weird connection issues...I think its Riot... within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm having weird connection issues...I think its Riot...

Ok, I'm posting this here because I have no idea whats going on.

Today, I changed my internet service provider hoping it would fix my problem but it did not. I have tried using different computers, and both the computers WORK from a friend's house. Just not mine.

Every single game, this happens :

Lock in my character, the League of Legends logo appears, and then I disconnect from the match. I have to click "retry" and it disconnects again, then I click "retry" one more time. And I'm at the loading screen.

It happens EVERY SINGLE GAME. Exactly the same. And once I'm in game I have 70 latency. No lag at all. Its like something is blocking the connection but then lets it pass.

I have formatted my computer and installed Windows and LoL fresh, and it still does it. I tried a new router, same problem.

Is there ANYTHING that anyone can think of that I may be able to enable / disable to stop this from happening? It makes it impossible for me to bot, because EVERY GAME I have to click retry twice.

If someone can give me any info that actually works...I will make you 100 referrals as a thank you
Old 05/21/2012, 17:49   #2

elite*gold: 31
Hi,

to fix your issue you could try this:

- try do download a different/alternate Lol Client
(like: (eng) / (rus) / .... just google :P )

- use ccleaner () to clean your pc a bit some times it is the main problem for laggs spikes etc

- maybe even reinstall windows :O or jsut reinstall the entire official LoL client

- or while u were "dissconected" ctrl+alt+del look for kernel.bla bla procces, end it adn start LoL again

i will look for more options to fix your issues and will edit this post in case i find some

EDIT 1:

- you may also take a look at this:

EDIT 2:

- reinstall the entire game or just try to update/reinstall Adobe AIR ()

EDIT 3:

- Try update not only your Grapphic driver, also BIOS and NETWORK drivers

If still still not working just write a support ticket () and dont forget to include all attemps you tried before to fix this issue on your own otherwise you gonna get 100k "standrt-copy-paste" answers from riot like reinstall client/reconncet etc.

WELL, thats all i could find i hope i could help you
Old 05/21/2012, 17:58   #3

Received Thanks: 1,498
Did u ever tried to disable ur Windows/Antivir Firewall(s)?

Did u ever tried to fix ur problems with Port-forwarding? (in the router config menu)
Old 05/21/2012, 18:03   #4

firewall?
Old 05/22/2012, 01:04   #5

It isn't the firewall in Windows or in the router. I have disabled them both.

I did a complete format of my computer and re installed LoL and have the same issue.

This started happening exactly when the spectate mode came out. Very same day. I do not have any lag. It just blocks me from connecting TWICE before every single game. And that makes it impossible for me to bot. If it was a firewall issue it would not allow me to connect after just clicking "retry".

Here is the port tests showing 100% success for all ports Riot uses.

Result - SUCCESS

Ports: TCP 80,443,2099,5222,5223,8088,8393-8400 UDP 5000-5500
Firebind has detected Oracle Corporation Java 1.7.0_04 for Windows 7 (x86)

Completed:
100%
Left:

TCP Result: SUCCESS
Testing TCP Port: done
TCP Passed: 80,443,2099,5222-5223,8088,8393-8400
TCP Failed: none

UDP Result: SUCCESS
Testing UDP Port: done
UDP Passed: 5000-5500
UDP Failed: none

Detailed Results

TCP Passed: 80,443,2099,5222-5223,8088,8393-8400
UDP Passed: 5000-5500

Run this test again
Old 05/22/2012, 12:45   #6

elite*gold: 126
I've had a similiar problem, I was losing packages, so LoL didnt let me connect.
I fixed it by checking my Bios System, there was an option I enabled, to gain something, dont remember what exactly. If you've changed something on your bios which might have looked like "give meh more speed" go back to bios and negate it.

Best regards