I have to play this acc to level 20, as fast as i can.
(my acc got perma banned, i spoke to support, because i did smth very very strange they didnt just want to unban me, they wanted me to show them due playing proper and following rules, that i can change my behaivior in LoL)
Im looking for some1 (at least lvl 30 expirience) who want to lvl a smurf too.
Just for rushing Coop games and easy push one etc
So my question is, if there is some1 wanna "help me" please contact me in skype: nikitosa.barbossa
P.S. THIS ACC IS ON LVL 7 RIGHT NOW EuWest server
^ i found some1, who plays with me, but still looking for more ppl
Quote:
If you re smurfing toojust add us in LoL so we can play with each other:
(me) max is 6eck kopf
DRA1NAT1ON
Acced
DubStep223
Hawtdog
thejunglkeking32 (spammer)
P.P.S
just found this on LoLwiki:
Current (July 2011) formula for XP winning a Normal game at level 15-19 is roughly 3m+25, where m is the number of minutes the game lasts, capped at 198. Intermediate Bot games at level 10-14 use the same formula. At level 15-19, Intermediate Bot games subtract a 25% penalty from that formula, and give XP for only the first 180 minutes a day of play.
but i dont really understand this part :P
could anyone please explain it to me in english in an easy way or jsut translate in german?
so i can lvl up faster
From what I've heard the fastest way to level (I don't know if thats after 15/19) is to play 5v5 Dominion with 5 premade players and just stay at spawn. Letting the other team win in 5 minutes should give you 40 experience per game. Anyway, I want in! My smurf is currently 16 and it's taking forever lol so pm me
From what I've heard the fastest way to level (I don't know if thats after 15/19) is to play 5v5 Dominion with 5 premade players and just stay at spawn. Letting the other team win in 5 minutes should give you 40 experience per game. Anyway, I want in! My smurf is currently 16 and it's taking forever lol so pm me
Add us in LoL so we can play with each other:
(me) max is 6eck kopf
DRA1NAT1ON
Acced
lol smurf 05/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies pm for more info
WTB Smurf Account EUW - Low Elo | Kaufe Smurf Account - Niedriges Elo 04/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies English
Hey Epvp :)
I want to buy two new Smurf Account, this Account should have some runes and champs.I seach for one REAL LOW Account(Elo about 800, but can be a bit higher or lower, doenst matter much :) ), this Account just needs the Champ TALON, Runes: Red Ad /Armor Pen, Yellow Magic Resit(wenn es geht, aber es geht auch armor bzw. mana reg), Blue magic resit, Quints AD
Good Runes should be too on the Account, what I need is:
Magic Pen/Ap Red
Yelow Armor
Blue Magic Resit
[Sell] Lv 18 smurf 01/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies Hey,
I sell my Lv 18 smurf account on EU-W. The Acc has 550 RP and a 4-win-IP-Boost as well as ~200 IP.
I unlocked 13 Champions:
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7706/lolacc.pn g
There're 3 skins available:
-Riot Girl Tristana
-Unchained Alistar
-Judgement Kayle
Smurf It Problem 10/24/2009 - Perfect World - 3 Replies Hello ive got a problem. my WF constantly heals the pet even though its pet tolerance (HP) never reach it. it heals constantly. ive checked the HP of my pet. :( sorry for my bad english
Smurf it .. 10/16/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 2 Replies how the hell do u delete it ? it dont work on LPW but it works on Deva..lol anyways i deleted the file but idk where to find it to fully delete it .. i like the zoom hack but it isnt lettin me turn jump hack off ;(