There's a lot of issues where I don't know how peoples don't understand, I've helped a couple of people to make it work, and everytimes it didn't take that long and was quite easy.
Here's some things that I don't get how peoples get past it.
Direct3D ---- Graphic driver --- In Vm you need to install the vm tools ( It's even said in the post )
It doesn't click correctly ---- Change the landing url to google.ca ...
It fails to click , always late --- Put the delay higher/ put all the configs to lowest
it just stays there doing nothing --- Put it in border less 1024x768 and do so with your screen resolution ...
VM don't let me install xp --- Use a valid xp code ..
I start the bot and it just don't work --- Start the bot when the client is closed ...not when it's opened ***.
It doesn't work with accounts that already has username -- YES IT DOES, JUST PUT GOOGLE.CA AND WAIT -----
Array error --- PUT ACCOUNTS INFO IN ACCOUNT.TXT
No seriously, all those questions that are NOT smart at all getting me ****** off , I'm getting my skype spammed for help on a bot that EVERYTHING IS SAID TO MAKE IT WORK IN THE THREAD.
so now, if you can't get it to work, learn to read or learn english, or both.
As for me, I've never used loletal b4, took me ~~ 30 mins to set up my VM's to work as well as one to Plvl my own account.
There's a lot of issues where I don't know how peoples don't understand, I've helped a couple of people to make it work, and everytimes it didn't take that long and was quite easy.
Here's some things that I don't get how peoples get past it.
Direct3D ---- Graphic driver --- In Vm you need to install the vm tools ( It's even said in the post )
It doesn't click correctly ---- Change the landing url to google.ca ...
It fails to click , always late --- Put the delay higher/ put all the configs to lowest
it just stays there doing nothing --- Put it in border less 1024x768 and do so with your screen resolution ...
VM don't let me install xp --- Use a valid xp code ..
I start the bot and it just don't work --- Start the bot when the client is closed ...not when it's opened GOD.
It doesn't work with accounts that already has username -- YES IT DOES, JUST PUT GOOGLE.CA AND WAIT -----
Array error --- PUT ACCOUNTS INFO IN ACCOUNT.TXT
No seriously, all those questions that are NOT smart at all getting me pissed off , I'm getting my skype spammed for help on a bot that EVERYTHING IS SAID TO MAKE IT WORK IN THE THREAD.
so now, if you can't get it to work, learn to read or learn english, or both.
As for me, I've never used loletal b4, took me ~~ 30 mins to set up my VM's to work as well as one to Plvl my own account.
Now, go to school or get smart.
I think you are a little miss informed?
People are having problems because the update has changed something that makes the games crash, it is happening for me on my laptop and on VM and still trying to figure out the fix.
Is it nothing to do with the typical old problems like resolution etc hence all the people asking for help right now.
My probem is that loletal sometimes crashes randomly and sometimes gives me the array error on one of my vms.
The thing is it works flawlessly some days, but others it crashes.
Any help on that? I have troubleshooted every other problem except this, so if you could help that would be fantastic.
The array is caused by the fact that there is an account in which is stated as game = XX in status.txt , while it didn't reach the lvl X , which means you have a wrong configuration in your config.ini .
Or also, it'd be because your completedaccount text file have too many lines , or because all of your current accounts are done
and for the clicking bug, set your resolution to 1024x768 , and put landing url. that's the fix to it.
after 5 level there is some picture came out on chat its says chat rooms are open your are level 5 or something and stop botting because it cant click create game button any one has solution for that? and i am not nooby i already set detectlevel FALSe ..
+PLUS!! i already try enabled newbie tips option uncheck .. but its always check itself after new account so i want it to nonstop to 1-10 ..
If you can't even manage to find what ulb is , then I know that you're not doing what I said correctly and just complaining about LoLetal not working when it does work PERFECTLY.
This is a real proof, you guys need to go to school.
I need these peoples help 01/23/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies Ok, there are 4 people me and scruples need to talk to group chat on skype.
1. zerosignal
2. Killsteal
3. LPH
4. EC.
Hello peoples ! ;) 05/11/2010 - Say Hello - 7 Replies Hello all, it's not my first post, but i'm new in elitepvpers, and i want to "Say Hello" ;).
First of all, I'm Swiss, and I speak... french ;o, So sorry if my english is very bad .. =[ .
My name is Romain and I start to play mmorpg à.. 11 ? (I have 16, 17 the 2 june ).
I play world of warcraft and S4 league at this time, but, I change... every month ? xD
Nothing more to know about me I think...
hello peoples 04/09/2008 - Say Hello - 6 Replies hello
HELLO Peoples 03/20/2008 - Archlord - 8 Replies HEy its posible to hack here with L.spiro?
Help the peoples 09/06/2007 - GunZ - 1 Replies im new here soo i dont know what i am doing but i noticed most of the file downloads are all .ibf files. . . i kant find a file extractor thingy for that umm kan someone like umm. . . up load a program or somthing?