So yesterday I saw in the LoL forums that there's gonna be another test for dominion so we can play it for like 2 hours. I was online then but there were only two dominion rooms and I can't create my own ._. The rooms were full so I couldn't play dominion D: Did anyone here play dominion? I wanna know what you think of it and also does anyone have a screenshot of dominion minimap? Thanks!
I played yesterday first time Dominion and i must say it is realy fun. It is very good and i hope the right update come's fast^^
Awww lucky you D: And yeah, Dominion is taking forever ._. I wanna play now! Why won't riot give us a release date or something. I'm kinda getting bored of playing the same two maps.
They have Dominion released vor a limited time because the check it of bug.
When they are see that dominion is more than 50 % bug free i think they releas it by the next update.
They have Dominion released vor a limited time because the check it of bug.
When they are see that dominion is more than 50 % bug free i think they releas it by the next update.
Cant wait ._. I wanna play it so bad. All I know about dominion is that you capture control points or something like that but it sounds awesome xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakatoas
Dude, you tried playing a custom game. Worked perfectly in normal mode yesterday.
I did, but it didn't show me know dominion or Crystal scar o_o
They have Dominion released vor a limited time because the check it of bug.
When they are see that dominion is more than 50 % bug free i think they releas it by the next update.
not really Their Servers can't hold this amount of players ...so they wanna check it in off-peak times
I really hate ppl who dc ._. I've been going through some video's. In dominion i think you need to capture control points and minions will start to spawn from that control point. But what's the objective? o_e What exactly do you have to do to win?
That's not right. U can win with 4 Chars too but its harder... it happend 2 me Yesterday he was more then the half match away and to the end he comes back but we won nevertheless the match.
Runen für dominion! 08/22/2011 - League of Legends - 9 Replies Soo leute also bald kommt dominion raus und ich konnte es auf der gc anzocken!
Das lvln auf der map geht sehr sehr sehr schnell deshalb würde ich euch empfehlen schonmal auf runen die pro stufe zb ap etc geben zu sparen!
bei dominion fangt ihr mit lvl 3 an und habt gold irgentwas mit 1400 oder so (weiss es nicht ganz genau nicht drauf geachtet)
aber das gold und die exp bekommt ihr auf der map um längen schneller als wie auf der normalen map deswegen bringen auch runen pro stufe viel viel...
[Dominion]Traileranalyse 08/13/2011 - League of Legends - 12 Replies Ich finde obwohl er nicht gut freisprechen kann erfährt man durch die Analyse viel über den neuen Dominion Spielmodus zum Beispiel:
-neue spells
-neue items (war klar)
-ein punktesystem .....
Ich finde es interessant wer auch neues darüber erfahren möchte kann hier mal die Videos anschauen.
League Of Legends: Dominion Traileranalyse 1 (german) - YouTube
[Patch] Dominion 08/04/2011 - League of Legends - 1 Replies ‪League of Legends: Dominion Trailer‬‏ - YouTube
Wie es aussieht gibt es 1-2 neue Spielmode´s + 1-2 (vll. 3) neue Map´s.
Persönlich finde ich sieht´s gut aus , stimmt doch ab und sagt was ihr davon haltet !
Bluna771
l2 Dominion 08/25/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Can any1 get a IG bot working on l2-Dominion GvE Server l2net or Walker.
thx