I follow all instructions and methods found in this forums but I still have two problems.
1. When I play it at full screen, everything work fine until Defeat (which is fine) but doesn't continue.
2. I changed to Windowed mode & Borderless mode with 1024x768 resolution. It doesn't lvl up skill, I note that it says "you haven't learn the spell" means it tried to cast spell instead of lvling it. also it doesn't "walk & recall" like it used to in full screen. All it does in windowed mode is right click on the same spot near the base, so the character actually doesn't move. after a while i get a warning message about inactive, and got kick out of the game... when I manually move the character until the game end, it DOES continue so that's one good thing...
Is there any fix to these two problems?
Thanks in advance!
PS: I'm using Windows XP
Edit: I suggest u make it spams recall because it would definitely work, no walking just recall every ... 50 sec?
hey guys, i solved all problems. just make sure that ur video settings match.
...
but sometimes the loletal bot cant add game bots ... WHY???
theres no "bot button" sometimes.. ;( help plss
Just finished the latest update, it still clicks "continue" button after defeat, but the "play again" button doesn't work anymore...
Can u make it click "home" button then "play"?
for the ok button after defeat the display size helps.
When you are german, you have to put a GERMAN chamion name in the bot section. Random stands there if you do nothing and i think you are 50% german so put in there Zufällig.
hey, can someone help me plz ?
i config the account.txt & config.ini
but when i started the bot, he's block on "starting patcher" and nothing append after.
hey, can someone help me plz ?
i config the account.txt & config.ini
but when i started the bot, he's block on "starting patcher" and nothing append after.
[Release]New Server now in Open Beta 04/02/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 28 Replies I am proud to bring everyone a new private server. Immortal Shaiya is currently in the open beta process an we welcome all that wish to participate to come an test us out. For more info please visit our website Immortal Shaiya
Thanks.
Zar
Immortal Shaiya Dev
[R.Y.L]RYL Factory Open Beta Release!!!~~ 08/07/2009 - Private Server - 23 Replies HiiiiiiiiiiiWooooooooooohoooooo so finally ryl factory will release open beta tomorrow
after month of fixing and testing and yea its the best private server for the best MMORPG that exist! its Real time MMO unlike those crappy mmorpgs point and click shit this is real time!!
YouTube - RYL Factory Reopening Preview
cool graphic gampeplay tell me what else do you need?
seriously now..
i highly recommend it to everyone belive me its the best MMO you will play.!
FactorY | Risk Your Life