Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] LoLEtal v0.5 open beta

Discussion on [Release] LoLEtal v0.5 open beta within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/02/2011, 07:24   #766

elite*gold: 0
Can someone explain to me why it's necessary to use Virtual box, when you can create another user account on Windows and run another instance of LoL there?
Old 09/02/2011, 08:55   #767

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by carazy View Post
Can someone explain to me why it's necessary to use Virtual box, when you can create another user account on Windows and run another instance of LoL there?
this should be possible too
but with a VM its easier imo!
Old 09/02/2011, 11:36   #768

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolGORE View Post
this should be possible too
but with a VM its easier imo!
Someone needs to make a tutorial thread, it's all so confusing....
Old 09/02/2011, 12:31   #769

I want to create a virtual machine.

Can someone tell me what the recommended settings are? How much memory, disk space, etc is required? I'm getting memory errors when starting LoL on Virtual Box.. if someone could write a guide I'd appreciate it.

What virtual box software works?
Old 09/02/2011, 12:54   #770

Quote:
I want to create a virtual machine.

Can someone tell me what the recommended settings are? How much memory, disk space, etc is required? I'm getting memory errors when starting LoL on Virtual Box.. if someone could write a guide I'd appreciate it.

What virtual box software works?
vmware works fine, there are a couple of posts describing setups (including mine) just read the thread.
Old 09/02/2011, 14:47   #771

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
is it really enaugh to switch users?
will the bot really continue running properly? :P
Old 09/02/2011, 15:26   #772

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4V3y View Post
is it really enaugh to switch users?
will the bot really continue running properly? :P
i don't think so because it needs an active window. Could work if it would be possible to run in in the background.
Old 09/02/2011, 15:36   #773

would work if it was a memory bot, but it is a click bot.
Old 09/02/2011, 16:33   #774

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0rbid View Post
vmware works fine, there are a couple of posts describing setups (including mine) just read the thread.
Thanks bro. Everything went fine with vmware, but I only got this.

How do I fix this? Everything of the video settings are as low as possible. I'm not sure if this will have effect on the bot.
Old 09/02/2011, 16:57   #775

Hello guys i have 1 question.. first i have to say the bot worked proprely until the last patch with the few changes of the lol interface, could somebody help me because, my bot actualy works, but it doesn't right click by a time of being in match(custom game), and i become afk and i don't receive and xp and ip ...
Old 09/02/2011, 17:09   #776

This bot is really sweet, I managed to fix most problems, but I have only one left.

Does it really level to level 5 after 12 games? Because most of the time on my accounts, the account goes to level 4 with 70% percent and then it logs out and starts leveling another account. How could I fix this?
Old 09/02/2011, 17:47   #777

кто нить из русских отпишитесь плз, нужна помощь в настройке
Old 09/02/2011, 18:00   #778

Quote:
Thanks bro. Everything went fine with vmware, but I only got this.

How do I fix this? Everything of the video settings are as low as possible. I'm not sure if this will have effect on the bot.
Probably related to your gpu/cpu Virtualization.
If I fiddle arround with my graphic settings it looks like this (for a moment) for me too, shouldn't harm the bot.

And here is how I run my setup:
Quote:
Make a master image, start the lol setup (the downloader) this will install pando media booster and flash (after restart), install directx and finally the client itself.

Make sure you disable windows system restore since this will be eating unnecessary diskspace.

Now create linked clones of the master, this will save you a huge amount of disk space and work!
My Image is about 4.4GB big at this point, the total setup (master + 5 clones) is about 8GB -10GB.

Put the botfiles in a folder on the host system and access this folder on the vmware via shared folders.

This way if lol needs patching you just need to patch the master and clone anew, since the bot/config is saved outside of the vm you loose nothing and it's also pretty convenient to have all bots in a central place, you can also check status.ini/accounts.txt while the bots are working this way.

I usually run 4 vmware "slaves" @756mb ram while playing on my normal account on the host and I have an older quadcore wich is definitly the bottleneck here

Quote:
This bot is really sweet, I managed to fix most problems, but I have only one left.
Does it really level to level 5 after 12 games? Because most of the time on my accounts, the account goes to level 4 with 70% percent and then it logs out and starts leveling another account. How could I fix this?
Usually 12 games is enough (on 5v5!), if you interfere and say surrender at 20/15mins it will need more games

The games the bot has done are stored in status.ini, if you notice an account wich is not lvl 5 just set the account in status.ini to 11 games and the bot will run another game on this account (bot will need a restart though).
Old 09/02/2011, 19:03   #779

Quote:
Probably related to your gpu/cpu Virtualization.
If I fiddle arround with my graphic settings it looks like this (for a moment) for me too, shouldn't harm the bot.

And here is how I run my setup:

Usually 12 games is enough (on 5v5!), if you interfere and say surrender at 20/15mins it will need more games

The games the bot has done are stored in status.ini, if you notice an account wich is not lvl 5 just set the account in status.ini to 11 games and the bot will run another game on this account (bot will need a restart though).
Much thanks bro. Also, what does "master image" mean?
Old 09/02/2011, 19:31   #780

Quote:
Much thanks bro. Also, what does "master image" mean?
This is only possible with VMWare Workstation there you can create one "master image" and make clones of it.
Closed Thread