if you have a reliable method for getting the accounts level by all means share it please pixel detection for it dosent work or i cant make it as anything that can trip on one level will trip for the others and idk how to make it read the text there indicating the level
Well I think the log would be best suited for this, if you finish a game a result entry will be created, see below.
there are 3 interesting bits, first you could use the actual XP values to determine the level.
or
rely on the leveledup = true message
or (assuming thats not the ingame level) use the
level = n part
hth
Where are you pulling that in game debug info from? Is the SDK public or is that some log created by the game. When I'm free tonight I'll grab you a static offset for current level.
"i do accept plenty of input but when someone demands my code so he can port it and claim its his own i dont see any reason to oblige and i know how to read memory its simply more work then its worth in a game like league where the offsets change every week"
I _NEVER_ once said I'd take your code and claim it as my own, I have literally no reason to do that. I would like to start fresh please. Help me, help you so we can fully expand the potential of this bot. Sign me on as a co-developer and I can help code for your project.
all right lets burry the hatchet if you have skype pm me your skype name ill try and think of some sort of system (idealy a private svn type deal) for me you and a few others who have expressed interest in the code and helping develope it and run with that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanhii
Would really great if the Bot would be able to win games on his own. That would make it on one hand more realistic and on the other less conspicuous.
I think a simple bot which sends the Champ into the middle of midlaneand let him kill Creeps so he pushes would be enough. Dont know how long matches would take then and maybe some more work for buying items would be needed, but I am really looking forward and happy to hear that u are working on the bot.
Tanhii
ya im working on alot atm i just finished roughly champion skills on level working on health monitoring atm i also noticed summoner skill setting isnt working and imma try and fix that as well fighting mobs might have to wait untill 6.1 though and shopping is something that might never get implimented as the shop isnt static and moves based on your resolution when playing normally to when you adjust it for 1024 for the bot
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0rbid
Well I think the log would be best suited for this, if you finish a game a result entry will be created, see below.
Where are you pulling that in game debug info from? Is the SDK public or is that some log created by the game. When I'm free tonight I'll grab you a static offset for current level.
That's just from the normal gamelogs located @ \$Gamepath\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0 .0.0.68\deploy\logs
But unfortunatly brettruls seems to be right, the logfile is locked (or not yet written) while the client is running.
Though one could implement an check after the x games loop to make sure the acc is now 5 before starting with the next.
Also I think on level 5 a rune slot is unlocked, maybe this would be easier/more accurate to pixelcheck?
v0.6 is out with
Hp monitoring system added
Fixed summoner skill detection
Support for victory screen partially added
Champion skill setting added (probably buggy)
EuFix removed as its now useless
Adjusted the end game clicking to click a bit better
Increased the colour range on the loading detection for people with different colour hews
v0.61 should be out in a few days with a pushing lane system and probably alot more in game features added
Ok, i works fine but i have a problem with the picking map...
It keeps taking 3v3 map but you can't play 1n1 vs a bot in 3v3....
So thats kinda much a problem
For me it's the first time the bot is working all night long without me behind the computer ^^
So happy.
Edit : I'm asking myself if the bot could be faster if u feed ?
And I noticed that sometimes it takes me shen or the wrong opponent champ, but it's really not often.
When I ran the bot this morning to update it said it was to up to date and I am running v599. Killed the bot, ran the FullUpdate.exe in the bot folder. Downloading v6, awesome. Extracted, setup with accounts (love the Champion skill set by the way) and it is running flawlessly this morning... On my way to Medieval Twitch skin! (350 referrals)
Thanks for doing this project man, I'm sure its eating up a lot of free time and we do appreciate the hard work you've thrown in to it!
When I ran the bot this morning to update it said it was to up to date and I am running v599. Killed the bot, ran the FullUpdate.exe in the bot folder. Downloading v6, awesome. Extracted, setup with accounts (love the Champion skill set by the way) and it is running flawlessly this morning... On my way to Medieval Twitch skin! (350 referrals)
Thanks for doing this project man, I'm sure its eating up a lot of free time and we do appreciate the hard work you've thrown in to it!
always nice to here some one likes to use it updates might be a bit slow for the next little bit im moving on the 11th and im not sure when ill get back online i might loose my net in a week or so ill try and get 0.61 out by then
Ok here is an interesting one. On one laptop, the bot does what it always does and sits at the fountain and does it thing. On another laptop, same OS, same updates, nearly identical really, the bot runs down the mid lane and the debug says HP Low, running back and it will get a few steps off the fountain and recall back and just do this over and over and over until end of game. Any ideas?
**Edit - Solved my own issue. Turns out the Hud Scale was at about half on the Laptop that had the issue. Moved the slider all the way to the right and it was fine after that.
Also, instead of having it click on the abilities to learn them, you could have it do the hotkey for it. Ctrl+Letter. Just an idea though incase in the future someone HUD is a different scale.
[Release]New Server now in Open Beta 04/02/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 28 Replies I am proud to bring everyone a new private server. Immortal Shaiya is currently in the open beta process an we welcome all that wish to participate to come an test us out. For more info please visit our website Immortal Shaiya
Thanks.
Zar
Immortal Shaiya Dev
[R.Y.L]RYL Factory Open Beta Release!!!~~ 08/07/2009 - Private Server - 23 Replies HiiiiiiiiiiiWooooooooooohoooooo so finally ryl factory will release open beta tomorrow
after month of fixing and testing and yea its the best private server for the best MMORPG that exist! its Real time MMO unlike those crappy mmorpgs point and click shit this is real time!!
YouTube - RYL Factory Reopening Preview
cool graphic gampeplay tell me what else do you need?
seriously now..
i highly recommend it to everyone belive me its the best MMO you will play.!
FactorY | Risk Your Life