Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for botting code developer in league of legends

Discussion on Looking for botting code developer in league of legends within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for botting code developer in league of legends

Hello, I'm looking for code bot developer in league of legends I can pay money for you,
If you are interested please comment your discord in this thread and I will add you we can start talk about the bot in discord thank you.

Payment Method: Paypal

bump

Tags
league of legends bot, league of legends botting, league of legends hack, league of legends hacks, league of legends script

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for code developer botting in league of legends
07/23/2021 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for code bot developer in league of legends I can pay money for you, If you are interested please comment your discord in this thread and I will add you we can start talk about the bot in discord thank you.
I'm looking for a developer who has source code for Apex legends
04/11/2021 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking for a developer or someone who has or makes a cheat on Apex legends money for it Join me on discord Mort # 7951
Shaiya Developer/Web Developer
09/05/2018 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello, i am new on this forums so im not exactly sure where everything goes, so if i posted this in the wrong section, i apologize. but i was looking to know if there is anyone who is good at developing, server files, database, and most important i need a web developer who can code basically anything when it comes to web development. html,css,php,js,etc. basically that can make me a bomb ass site with alot of functions like login and more. and who can help create some nice stuff for the server...
2 Very important suggestion for web developer from experienced developer [English]]
11/21/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have been developing websites now over 3 years now. My biggest regret is i started developing web sites without knowing CSS & Jquery. Yes before starting development learn CSS 3 and Jquery. These are even more important than your programming skills :) And they are hard to fix once you developed without knowing them.