Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ Cheap | OG Rare 2013 account | Diamond | 139 champs & lot skins etc. ⭐

Discussion on ⭐ Cheap | OG Rare 2013 account | Diamond | 139 champs & lot skins etc. ⭐ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,729
⭐ Cheap | OG Rare 2013 account | Diamond | 139 champs & lot skins etc. ⭐

Edit update 11.02.2021: The account is still available for sale now at a discount, old price: 100€, new price: 60€

eune.op.gg statistics record - diamond since season 5

Introduction:

Hi,
Im epete and lot of community here knows me especially in the other part of elitepvpers forum under game "DarkOrbit", from where Ive moved to league of legends and now am selling accounts from time to time, this time Im selling my 2nd main account because Id appreciate some extra money and I dont have time to use 2 accounts at all due to irl.

About the account:

Im selling this OG Rare account created in 2013, has been created even earlier than that but has skins and banners etc. from that year too. Acc was never botted or scripted all was handmade and money made and I am the first, current and only owner of the original account as well as e-mail as well as only I have the credentials to it, my epvpers TBM rating speaks for myself well enough. When buying this account you will receive all the credentials to the account and change email as well.

Account info:
-heres a summary of the account, screenshots are listed below in spoiler
  • Server: EUNE
  • 139 Champions
  • Last season division: Diamond 4
  • Current division: Platinum 4 after 3 played games (still 7 left in placements, can easily climb back to dia).
  • It has been consistently in Diamond since season 5 every season
  • Level: 153
  • Skins: 68 + 15 uncrafted skins
  • High MMR (best for climbing easily)
  • 8 Gemstones
  • 19 Rune pages
  • 24 Total wards
  • 174 Icons owned
  • 36 Total Chromas owned
  • 49 Emotes owned
  • 13 Uncrafted skins
  • 1500 Orange essence
  • 11k blue esence

Open me: ↓↓↓

Open me ↓↓↓

Payment method:
  • PayPal F&F (if payment will be sent as anything else as F&F option e.g. - goods and services the trade will be canceled, I only accept family and friends payment as people try to chargeback scamm)
  • Bank transfer (to CZ so might take some time, usually Europe SEPA payment comes within 48 hours)
  • BitCoin
  • LiteCoin
  • Monero
  • Real-life meeting in Czech Republic
-in all cases the buyer fully pays any currency/transaction fees.

How it works?
Think I have enough reputation on this site (see my reps) so you as a buyer either go first
or we use one of the verified middlemans from this site that we agree on (must be a reputable MM not some random) I have no issue with that and has done trades like that before too, ideally Middleman Lenny is the best imo (see his MiddleMan service thread on elitepvpers).
**Note:** You pay the tax/fee if you wish to use MiddleMan
We can also use middleman that we both decide on (one from elitepvpers that is very trusted and has a lotta +reps that I agree on too but the fees of such service will once again be fully covered by buyer).

Price: 60€ 80€ 100€
Edit update 11.02.2021: The account is still available for sale now at a discount, old price: 100€, new price: 60€

(this price was based upon speaking with multiple people in this business selling accounts and the price range opinion varied around 125-175€, as I want to sell it quicker the price has been highly lowered than the actual value which is way over 200€)

Contact info:

Discord: epete#1320 (most active there)
Elitepvpers: -> PM/DM me here in privacy or in the thread
E-Mail:
Skype: sieurdesto (not very used please rather use diff. platform to reach me)

No trades accepted, only sell.

+As a bonus for purchase Im willing to share a private software that allows you to change background, in-game skin appeareance, icon appearance, mouse apperance etc. and much more when wanted.

Thanks for read. Have a good day.
Regards,
epete

Old 02/11/2021, 10:14   #2

Edit update 11.02.2021:
The account is still available for sale now at a discount, old price: 100€, new price: 60€
Old 02/14/2021, 22:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
wow great account
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2021, 04:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added on discord
Old 02/17/2021, 12:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimakos122 View Post
Added on discord
Added and wrote you.
Old 02/21/2021, 14:46   #6

FYI: Still for sale, none of the people who added me on discord or wrote here has responded back once added to friend list so the acc is still available, price still stands as I think its very reasonable acc/price.

Discord: epete#1320
Old 02/21/2021, 14:49   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice account. hope you find a sale!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2021, 05:28   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+ 1 I bought this account, very serious person with whom I had a good laugh! x)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2021, 05:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeedaX25 View Post
+ 1 I bought this account, very serious person with whom I had a good laugh! x)
Sold to this man here, thanks for trade/purchase. Have a good day
Closed Thread

Tags
139 champions, cheap, diamond, eune, og rare 2013