Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE | G2 | Black Alistar BG | cheap | 80 champs & more

Discussion on EUNE | G2 | Black Alistar BG | cheap | 80 champs & more within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,724
EUNE | G2 | Black Alistar BG | cheap | 80 champs & more

Hey, Im selling my old League of Legends account, I have another account and need some money for drugs instead.

Contact info:
  • Discord: epete#5783
  • Elitepvpers -> PM
  • Email:
  • If ur really interested to buy I can also provide my alt facebook after a conversation in privacy (PM on epvp).

No trades accepted, only sell.

Payment options:
  • Bitcoin
  • PayPal Family&Friends
  • Bank transfer
  • Real-life meeting in Czech Republic

How it works?
Think I have enough reputation on this site so you as a buyer either go first
or we use one of the verified middlemans from this site that we agree on (must be a reputable MM not some random).
Note: You pay the tax/fee if you wish to use MiddleMan

Account Info:
  • Server: EUNE
  • !!!Black Alistar Background!!! - Very Rare from 2009 worth 300-1000$ these days and is not available to be bought ever anymore
  • Account made in Season 4 (I am the first and only owner ever of this acc)
  • Account level: 72 (handlevelled, never used any bot or cheat or script or anything, clean acc)
  • Current Rank Solo/Duo: Gold 2
  • Current Rank Flex: Gold 4
  • Very high MMR (easy to climb up you get 20+ LP per win)
  • 80 Champions
  • 22 Skins - (22 skins example: Legendary Brolaf, Epic Pool Party Miss Fortune, 6 Legacy skins)
  • 10 Ward skins (3 Legacy)

Price: Looking for cheap but quick sale.

Negotiable offer (dont hesitate to write any offer, Im not looking for any high amount,
I am happy with selling it cheaply, the faster you buy it the cheaper I sell it,
no point for me having 2 accounts so wanna get rid of this one).

Im sure we can agree on some reasonably cheap price for you to buy it immediately

Thanks for read.
Regards,
epete
Old 04/21/2020, 19:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Well, you can have any background for free with LCUtility... It doesn't prove that you have the skin, so your account isn't worth that much tbh.
Old 04/21/2020, 20:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereni7y View Post
Well, you can have any background for free with LCUtility... It doesn't prove that you have the skin, so your account isn't worth that much tbh.
Thats why Im not asking for "That much", I told I wanna sell it cheap for quick bucks.
Old 02/23/2021, 05:53   #4

closing as the acc is no longer available for sale
Closed Thread

Tags
account, alistar, black, eune, g2