Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Currently plat acc EUW

Discussion on [S] Currently plat acc EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 105/1/2
[S] Currently plat acc EUW

Hello,

I'm searching for an Acc that's currently plat 4 min.

Offer me a price and we can discuss something.
Old 01/27/2021, 11:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 548
The Black Market: 492/0/0
p2 (wr 70%+)
30champs+
unverified email
all recovery infos

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EUW account 112 champs plat border (currently silver v)
03/17/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on skype: [email protected] S1 icon Only 35 euros 55 skins
[Selling] EUW MAIN ACCOUNT | CURRENTLY PLAT 1 | MISSING 31 CHAMPS | 117 SKINS | DIA 2 BORDER
03/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, hereby im selling my main account that i have played on for ~4 seasons, since the start of the EUW server. The account has 98 champions, the following is a screenshot of the champions the account does not own. http://puu.sh/nl5u7/3ade86ac4d.jpg 117 Skins as you can see by this screenshot i took of Elophant, also has a nice collection score. http://puu.sh/nl5qd/2e1b1267d7.png
[WTS] 3 victorious skins, gold s2 plat s3 dia s4 currently plat 3 s5
06/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA server currently plat 3 Own all champs except ekko have 7 rune pages 1 is not filled yet have 4.7k ip left over
[Selling] EUW plat 4 currently, season 3 diamond
06/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I'm putting up my account for sale. I'm not going first, either we do it through middle man or you can go first. Paypal or direct banking payment options only. No fixed price, looking for offers. I'm offering a free name change along with the sale, it's my own account and I own the original e-mail adress along with welcome e-mail.
[Selling] Currently plat 4 acc with many heroes/skins
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
League: Plat IV, 17 Lp, can change a little by time. Champions: NOT! owned: Ahri, Cassiopeia, Darius, Draven, Elise, Fiora, Fizz, Galio, Hecarim, Jayce, Kennen, Leblanc, Lee Sin, Leona, Lissandra, Lulu, Malzahar, Nami, Nautilus, Nocturne, Olaf, Quinn, Rammus, Rengar, Sejuani, Shen, Shyvana, Swain, Syndra, Thresh, Varus, Vi, Viktor, Wukong, Zac, Zed, Ziggs, Zyra 74 Owned.