Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New booster looking for a job

Discussion on New booster looking for a job within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking New booster looking for a job

Hi,

My name's Abu, I'm looking to get into boosting on EUW/EUNE as a way to afford rent and other costs while at university, difficult to find a job in the current crisis

I've boosted friends and duo boosted whilst ranking up fresh accounts but have never boosted professionally, so I'd really appreciate any opportunity to get into the field

My op.gg is , currently P1 with an 80%WR so I'd be looking to boost up to P4-P3.

A bit about me, I like to think I'm motivated and keen, also trustworthy since I know that's an important factor. I'm willing to do the first boost for free if that's any motivation to drop me a message!

Please contact me on discord - abu#0268 if you're interested or even just to ask any other questions.

Thanks & take care
Old 01/27/2021, 11:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
3 vouch games in plat 2 mmr can recommend ++

Tags
boost, booster, boosting, eune, euw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo booster looking for another booster in plat to duo with! p2-d5 job
10/24/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Elo booster looking for another booster in plat to duo with! p2-d5 job Message asap on skype!
[JOB PROPOSAL] Are you a booster looking for job? Enter this thread!
01/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi and hello! If you are atleast diamond 1 level (being able to confirm that you are) booster looking for a opportunity to make alot of money playing league after new season arrives - here I am. I can provide you to be a part of one of the biggest LoL's boosting site. If you are any interested in - please contact me via PM attaching screenshot with your LoL account and this thread in background (proof that you are d1 or above). If you require more information feel free to ask. DD
Looking for a Elo Booster who is looking for a JOB [Diamond 2 ~ Challenger]
09/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello ! Elo Destiny is currently hiring ELO boosters , if you are interested please add me on skype : elodestiny , so we can discuss further details . Regions & Spots that are left : North America : 5 spots left Must be able to boost up to diamond I !
[Selling] Gee Booster, Cheapest Booster, Save Booster
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Elo Boosting(Bronze and Silver and Gold) Our prizes are: Bronze 5→Bronze 4 = 8€ Bronze 4→Bronze 3 = 9€ Bronze 3→Bronze 2 = 10€ Bronze 2→Bronze 1 = 10€ Bronze 1→Silver 5 = 13€
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...