Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lv 33 handleveled Pax Jax account

Discussion on WTS Lv 33 handleveled Pax Jax account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Lv 33 handleveled Pax Jax account

Account is on EUW and is silver 2 with 74% wr

Feel free to msg me on discord #6100Nielssen, only take paypal, only serious enquiries please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CHEAP PAX SKINS STORE [PAX JAX 30€, PAX SIVIR 15€, PAX TF 80€] [GER] [EN]
11/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/8ggziio8qt mzincy.png
[Selling] WTS Epic NA-lvl 30 Account! Pax TF! Pax Sivir! Pax Jax! Human Ryze and ALOT more!
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Okay guys, there seems to be alot of confusion about my account when people Lolking me, my name is Radioaclve (with an L not an I) THAT being said I would like everyone who is remotely interested in purchasing this account to take a brief glimpse at this youtube video listing the top 10 Rarest Skins of League of Legends by Curse Gaming Top 10 - Rarest LoL Skins - YouTube . I currently own #1 #2 #6 and a lot more.. now I am not asking for a ridicules amount of money for this account, I decided...
[Selling] WTS US-Level 30 Pax TF! Pax Jax! Pax Sivir and ALOT more!
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Okay guys, there seems to be alot of confusion about my account when people Lolking me, my name is Radioaclve (with an L not an I) THAT being said I would like everyone who is remotely interested in purchasing this account to take a brief glimpse at this youtube video listing the top 10 Rarest Skins of League of Legends by Curse Gaming Top 10 - Rarest LoL Skins - YouTube. I currently own #1 #2 #6 and a lot more.. now I am not asking for a ridicules amount of money for this account, I decided to...
Have Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Pax Sivir for EUW/NA Want Pax Jax EU:NE OR PSC
11/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
As in topic
[WTS] Pax Jax, Pax TF and Pax Sona
10/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Taking offers for PSC or RP Cards only. Leave offers below.