Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Urgent D2-D1 NA, don't want EU players only NA. From website, larger payment

Discussion on Urgent D2-D1 NA, don't want EU players only NA. From website, larger payment within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Urgent D2-D1 NA, don't want EU players only NA. From website, larger payment

Hey i need someone who can do d2-d1, verified NA players above grandmasters, will need to show proof of account before starting. If Eu player you need to show proof of boosting high elo in NA. Don't list me offers its fixed price and higher than anything youll find on epvp since its website. Add me on discord Law#7202
Old 10/02/2019, 18:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 178/0/0
add me, I can't add you for some reason

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] | URGENT | Cracker for hooking an auth | URGENT |
09/21/2018 - Coders Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, i need a coder with a lot of experience in hooking an auth mechanism. PM me!
[Buying] [Urgent]Archimone Heroic Kill [Urgent]
07/14/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to buy Archimonde kill on Heroic mode. I can pay in gold or paypal up to you. Need only Kill for a moose mount. Hit me here please or PM me at Eist#2201
URGENT-URGENT -LEAD PLS
08/31/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Guys I bought a dedicate yesterday but i don't know how to put my metin2 server inside of it! I pay if someone help me!!! skype: synxsoft msn: [email protected]
URGENT! ALL SPEEDHACKERS URGENT!
04/25/2007 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies
Hi everyone. I am an avid player of Eudemons Online and the first time i discovered AndyX's speedhack i was so happy beyond describing. About 2 weeks ago, i got caught but i got off without paying. Then 1 week ago, i was caught for the second time and i tried pretending innocent so i didnt have to pay the fee of 2760 eps to get out but this time the gm told me i was speedhacking and the location+time. all the speedhackers are slowly starting to be botjailed and this is a warning to every1....