Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ProudBoosting - New website ready! ☃️ High Elo Boosters! 🌲 We are here to help! 🌺

Discussion on ProudBoosting - New website ready! ☃️ High Elo Boosters! 🌲 We are here to help! 🌺 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ProudBoosting - New website ready! ☃️ High Elo Boosters! 🌲 We are here to help! 🌺

Hi! I am the owner of ProudBoosting, we offer some of the cheapest LoL Boosts and Coaching options available and we have recently lowered the prices due to Summer deals!
We currently have great players available, we do have a L9 Boosting Group and we also have a 800+ LP Challenger which has already boost with us multiple accounts to Master and Grand Master with relative ease.

We have good prices and we do the job fast! If you are interested check us out here:

-> Website:

-> Discord Community:

-> ProudBoosting Owner Discord: Nostalgic ProudBoosting#2282 (Feel free to send me a friend request and ask me anything!)

We hope to see you there!
Old 07/14/2019, 20:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can vouch euw elo plat1 if intersted
Old 07/15/2019, 22:22   #3

Sure man add me on Discord! Nostalgic ProudBoosting#2282

The prices shown are the prices we have and we don´t go lower, boosters are looking to earn decent don´t bother asking us for free games we are not into slaves market ^^
Old 07/25/2019, 01:33   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by xNostalgicx View Post
Sure man add me on Discord! Nostalgic ProudBoosting#2282

The prices shown are the prices we have and we don´t go lower, boosters are looking to earn decent don´t bother asking us for free games we are not into slaves market ^^
lmao
Good luck to get a single customer on a forum then
Old 07/25/2019, 01:47   #5

Already made a few customers, you are a bit late