Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NHC BOT - Leveling bot

Discussion on NHC BOT - Leveling bot within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/18/2019, 17:15   #31

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
csdaniel, the goal of the bot it's to power level, not you play... so the answer is no.

Yes the download link it's down, the project will go private if you wish to join the project in private please contact me.
Old 07/20/2019, 21:38   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
What is the discord link? Cannot find it.

I would like to join the private group if possible.
Old 07/22/2019, 13:41   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

qual o link do discord
?

pm skype zZzzzZ
Old 07/22/2019, 15:02   #34

Discord it's closed to buyers, only people that buy the bot can join the discord and have access to the application. if you wish to buy the bot speak with me in PM.
Old 07/23/2019, 00:10   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Hey! I sent you a PM (I guess lol). I'm interested.
Old 07/23/2019, 12:56   #36

add you in discord
Old 07/24/2019, 08:15   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melli- View Post
There is a video where you can bypass it via the registry.

is bypassing a new thing with virtual machines and league of legends?

I remember being able to use windows 7 or xp with VMware and league of legends no problem botting.

We have to bypass now since then? I'm a little confused, is this a new thing that riot changed to league of legends and virtual machines?

Lol should I just buy a bunch of cheap computer or laptops instead then?
Old 07/24/2019, 09:37   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilkozu View Post
is bypassing a new thing with virtual machines and league of legends?

I remember being able to use windows 7 or xp with VMware and league of legends no problem botting.

We have to bypass now since then? I'm a little confused, is this a new thing that riot changed to league of legends and virtual machines?

Lol should I just buy a bunch of cheap computer or laptops instead then?
The bypass which I send isn't working anymore since v713 of this bot. The developer of the bot just give you his VM if you ask him friendly, so you are able to use the bot and playing league.
If you don't bypass the VM, League will tell you that some error occurred, but doesn't tell you, that this happens because you use VM.

It is more worth to buy one good PC, than 5 Laptops. I have a Ryzen 5 1600, 16 GB RAM and can use 3 VM's which are botting at the same time. Maybe this PC cost (without graphic card, this isn't much important) something around 300€ (Mainboard + CPU + RAM + power supply). You pay for one old laptop something around 150€. I think I can set up more than 3 VM's if I configure my VM correctly.
Old 07/24/2019, 11:49   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
If you don't bypass the VM, League will tell you that some error occurred, but doesn't tell you, that this happens because you use VM.
Any idea when league made it so you can't use VM without bypassing?

Back when I used to bot, there was no bypass necessary

Quote:
I have a Ryzen 5 1600, 16 GB RAM and can use 3 VM's which are botting at the same time. I think I can set up more than 3 VM's if I configure my VM correctly.

Ryzen 1600 is a 6 core / 12 thread cpu, shouldn't you be able to run 6 VMs then?

Provided that you split up each vm to have 2 cores/thread? 12 divided by 2 = 6?
Old 07/24/2019, 12:10   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Any idea when league made it so you can't use VM without bypassing?

Back when I used to bot, there was no bypass necessary

Ryzen 1600 is a 6 core / 12 thread cpu, shouldn't you be able to run 6 VMs then?

Provided that you split up each vm to have 2 cores/thread? 12 divided by 2 = 6?

It is necessary to bypass if you have a VM and the newest bot version. I don't know when League started to track if you using a VM, maybe 1-3 years ago? Whatever, if you have now a VM, you need to bypass it.

I'm using 3 cores per thread, because it is more stable then, and 3*3 = 9. If I set up a fourth one, I can't play anymore while I'm botting.
Old 07/24/2019, 12:16   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
It is necessary to bypass if you have a VM and the newest bot version. I don't know when League started to track if you using a VM, maybe 1-3 years ago? Whatever, if you have now a VM, you need to bypass it.

I'm using 3 cores per thread, because it is more stable then, and 3*3 = 9. If I set up a fourth one, I can't play anymore while I'm botting.

you mean using 3 cores/thread per vm right? earlier in this thread nhc said he 2 core/thread was good enough for top performance? Is that not true? 3 core/thread will be that much better than 2?
Old 07/24/2019, 12:32   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
you mean using 3 cores/thread per vm right? earlier in this thread nhc said he 2 core/thread was good enough for top performance? Is that not true? 3 core/thread will be that much better than 2?
2 cores is okay but I don‘t want to wait 5 minutes to join a League game. I had more problems with connecting to league while I used 2 cores per thread.
Old 07/24/2019, 17:01   #43

Quote:
If you bypass the VM correctly and install the GPU Driver you can run the bot using 1vCPU and 2GB, the bot will work.

If you don't bypass the VM you will have LoL crashing when starting the game it's the Anti-Cheat mechanism.

If you bypass but you don't install the GPU driver on the VM, then you will run 10-20 fps ingame and you need to give more vCPU to compensate the lack of FPS.

With 1vCPU and GPU drivers installed you can get 30fps or more.

Not all people are able to bypass a VM, not all people even know what is a VM or know about vmware. It took me a week to get my VM running and I'm experienced with Vmware since 2012.

The good news, it's that I make life easier to my subscribers, I provide them a ready VM that they can download and use the BOT so they don't need to suffer hours of trying to do a VM Bypass.
Old 07/25/2019, 02:08   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
If you bypass the VM correctly and install the GPU Driver you can run the bot using 1vCPU and 2GB, the bot will work.

If you don't bypass the VM you will have LoL crashing when starting the game it's the Anti-Cheat mechanism.

If you bypass but you don't install the GPU driver on the VM, then you will run 10-20 fps ingame and you need to give more vCPU to compensate the lack of FPS.

With 1vCPU and GPU drivers installed you can get 30fps or more.

Not all people are able to bypass a VM, not all people even know what is a VM or know about vmware. It took me a week to get my VM running and I'm experienced with Vmware since 2012.

The good news, it's that I make life easier to my subscribers, I provide them a ready VM that they can download and use the BOT so they don't need to suffer hours of trying to do a VM Bypass.

Okay, sounds great NHC! I first signed up to this forum I think to join your first bot for league, I would love to try your new bot now again!

Also just to be clear, it's 25 euro for a lifetime account and I can add more accounts that I can use on vms for an additional 5 euro?

Also you mentioned bypassing the gpu in the virtual machine, does this mean I will be splitting up the video card's ram and gpu like I am with cpu and ram?

Should I get a gpu with a lot of vram or something?

What virtual machine software are you using btw? VMware or something else?
Old 07/25/2019, 19:35   #45

>Also just to be clear, it's 25 euro for a lifetime account and I can add more accounts that >I can use on vms for an additional 5 euro?

Yes you get a license for 25€ and you get 1 session so you can run 1 bot no need to pay more. If you plan to run more bots simultaneous with more VMs for example then you need extra session. For each extra session you wish it's 5€/month. Some users just are happy with 1, others want to do big farms.

>Also you mentioned bypassing the gpu in the virtual machine, does this mean I will be >splitting up the video card's ram and gpu like I am with cpu and ram?

This is already too tehcnical, I could explain you how Virtual Machines work, but why I should do that? You can google to learn how Virtual machines work. If you wish to know what kind of PC it's good to run many VMS the answer is: Many threads, Enough RAM, Good GPU, SSD. Since the VMs will use all this things, it's not just 1 of them. However you should not buy any PC first, any normal PC should be able to run at least 1 VM and you can learn from there.

I'm using vmware yes, Hyper-V in theory could also work, but Vmware it's more popular.