Thanks! Also does the amount of dedicated ram to the VM effect that time? I have a i9-9900k and 16 GB 3000Mhz ram. How many bots you think I could get running smoothly?
Thanks! Also does the amount of dedicated ram to the VM effect that time? I have a i9-9900k and 16 GB 3000Mhz ram. How many bots you think I could get running smoothly?
2vCores are enough, and you have 16 threads so you are able to run 7 VM's stable.
The RAM doesn't effect the time (much), but I would give 1,5 - 2GB per machine.
What's about your graphic card? You should give the VM a little bit of your graphic power, otherwise you have only something around 15-20 FPS.
Thanks! Also does the amount of dedicated ram to the VM effect that time? I have a i9-9900k and 16 GB 3000Mhz ram. How many bots you think I could get running smoothly?
I have a 16c/32thread with RX480 8GB running running 9 vms and the CPU and GPU are at 50-65% load.
The biggest limitation it's still the GPU, if you have a powerfull GPU, then the next limitation will be the CPU.
Then I have 6c/12th machines running 4-5 vms. None of my machines are at 100% load.
[Bot] NHC BOT 07/22/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 14207 Replies UPDATE new version available on website.
New topic can be found here
http://i.epvpimg.com/Nkk2f.png
http://i.epvpimg.com/MMrBg.png
http://epvpimg.com/WeLHf.png
LastVersion: v580 - 22/01/2015
[Selling] WoD 90-100 Power leveling, Profession Leveling, Battle Pet Leveling and Achievements 12/13/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies Power Leveling:
Order - Price
90-100 - 50$
Profession Leveling:
Order - Price
Gathering Professions 1-700 - 30$
Gathering Professions 600-700 - 10$
Production Professions 1-700 - 80$
Production Professions 600-700 - 30$
[BOT] NHC BOT - WINNING REFS BOT 2€ each client! 04/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 112 Replies Hello,
This is my sales thread for the NHC BOT, this bot allows you to level up accounts, 1-5,1-10 or 1-30.
BOT Features:
- Does Referral Accounts 1-10 or 1-5.
- Level Up Accounts 1-30 (requires to run 3 virtual machines)
v2.20 Features (FUTURE)