Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUW Plat Account / 172 Skins / All Champs

Discussion on Selling EUW Plat Account / 172 Skins / All Champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Selling EUW Plat Account / 172 Skins / All Champs

Hello customer,

as you can see by the title I'd like to sell my personal League of Legends account. My account has been in Diamond since Season 7 and also has a Diamond MMR. It is currently Platinum, but I have no time left to keep playing this game anymore. This is also the reason to sell my account. Here are some previews of what this account has:

- All Champs
- 172 Skins in total () <-- List for the skins!
- 26k BE (If u want to name change or buy next champs, it's up to you)
- Solo/Duo Platinum 3 currently
- Flex 5v5 Gold 1 currently
- 5 Gemstones
- 3 no longer obtainable borders (Project Lucian, Project Yasuo, Project Ekko)

Price is 250€. If you are interested in this Account, please feel free to send a friend request on my Discord (KNIV3S#5685), to be provided with any further information you need regarding this account.
I accept PayPal as a secure payment method.

Thanks!

Tags
league . of . legends, league acc, league of legends 30 acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EUW Unranked Account//172 Skins//All Champs
05/10/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello customer, as you can see by the title I'd like to sell my personal League of Legends account. My account has been in Diamond since Season 7 and also has a Diamond MMR. It is currently unranked tho, because I have no time left anymore to keep playing this game. This is also my reason to sell my account. Here are some previews of what this account has: - It has all champs - 172 Skins in total (https://imgur.com/a/YVZySKy) - 33k BE (If u want to name change or buy next champs, it's...
[Selling] [EUW] UNRANKED ACC 3 ULTIMATES SKINS 172 SKINS ULTRA RARE SKINS
03/19/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello :) I sell my account (EUW) with 172 skins, with all champions (lvl.122), the account has 10 mastery 7 champs, 10 M6 and 14 M5 champs :D For the skins : I have 3 ultimate skins : DJ Sona, Lux Elementalist and Ezreal Pulsfire I have 2 mythic skins : Soulstealer Vayne and Annie Hextech
[Selling] League of Legends S5 Dia; S6 Dia; S7 Plat; Full champs; 172 Skins
05/20/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
English: League Account Platinum IV atm, S5 and S6 Diamond. all champs 5k IP, 16 runepages Pretty Rare skins in there. Account had no Bans or Chat restrictions yet. If interested let me know. German: League Account Platin IV momentan, S5 und S6 Diamant. alle champs, 5000 IP, 16 Runenseiten
[Selling] EUW All Champs/ 172 Skins / 20 rune pages
03/06/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey..im selling my personal account due the fact that i dont have the time anymore to play ! The account is mine..on my email verified,never been banned. The acc has: - all champs - 20 rune pages( 90% of the runes) - 172 skins ( most of legendaries and ultimate skins + legacies) - 135 icons - 30k ip - plat last season gold atm I dont have a price in mind so the highest offer gets it ! i do the trade only thru a middleman from elitepvpers ! please post ur offers down below and ill...
[Selling] [[EUW] Account LVL 30 Champs: All Skins: 172 RP: 33 IP: 10743 Rune
05/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account LVL 30 Champs: All Skins: 172 RP: 33 IP: 10743 Rune Pages: Stats: - IP 10743 - Normal Wins: 922 - Summoner Icons: 58 - Gold S4 Silver S5 - Playing since S1 - Skins: 172 $1200 dollar worth of skins