Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unban Services?

Discussion on Unban Services? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unban Services?

So in the past couple days I saw many threads and people claiming they could lift permabans by social engineering. Is there actually anyone reputable here that made use of such services with success? I really want to get my account back but I kinda doubt this stuff works
Old 04/11/2019, 10:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
What is the bann code? Maybe i can help you
Old 04/11/2019, 12:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PADDI_EAA View Post
What is the bann code? Maybe i can help you
Idk, it's a ban for toxicity in December 2015 when tribunal was there
Old 04/11/2019, 14:02   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyvve View Post
Idk, it's a ban for toxicity in December 2015 when tribunal was there
Ok, that is possible. What is your main language ?
Old 04/11/2019, 14:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've tried an unban service once and it did not work. I feel like those are mostly scams (for League at least)
Old 04/11/2019, 15:35   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindU555 View Post
I've tried an unban service once and it did not work. I feel like those are mostly scams (for League at least)
You can get unbann trust me. Not for all banncods but for the most it is possible
Old 04/11/2019, 16:47   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You can get unbann trust me. Not for all banncods but for the most it is possible
i need unban my acc . can u help me ? send discord plz
Old 04/11/2019, 18:06   #8

Quote:
Ok, that is possible. What is your main language ?
German but that doesn't matter I suppose since my client and the ban message was in english

Quote:
I have the same feeling. From a scamming perspective it's pretty safe way to get money while also maintaining your trustability. None of these services offer refunds when it fails (which is reason enough to think it's a scam) plus their vouches are mostly from newly created accounts or just plain fake. Very dissapointing. May I ask whose service you used?
Old 04/11/2019, 18:30   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyvve View Post
German but that doesn't matter I suppose since my client and the ban message was in english

I have the same feeling. From a scamming perspective it's pretty safe way to get money while also maintaining your trustability. None of these services offer refunds when it fails (which is reason enough to think it's a scam) plus their vouches are mostly from newly created accounts or just plain fake. Very dissapointing. May I ask whose service you used?
I tried unbanster. It's supposed to be a prettty big service/company or whatever. They just gave me (probably pre-written tickets which they reuse an infinite amount of times) and I was contacting them.
Old 04/11/2019, 18:41   #10

Quote:
I tried unbanster. It's supposed to be a prettty big service/company or whatever. They just gave me (probably pre-written tickets which they reuse an infinite amount of times) and I was contacting them.
Thank you good to know. I was about to use his service too but something about it just seemed too fishy. He has no vouches from reputable members and the other ones are from newly registered accounts. I have to admit tho, he is doing a good job convincing people of something that just isn't possible