Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does unban services still exist ?

Discussion on Does unban services still exist ? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does unban services still exist ?

Just wanted to know if unban services still exist, could someone tell me ?

Thanks !
Old 06/13/2017, 23:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1303/0/0
Doubt it ever existed in the first place to be honest. People are still offering it from time to time but probably waste of time/money.
Old 06/13/2017, 23:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 169/0/11
Mostly people who offered were scammers or real try-hardeners with letters. I do actually have a friend who does work at Riot and can help with some ban cases and will open unban service soon.
Old 06/13/2017, 23:57   #4

Alright, thx for the answer man !

Oh really Stubb♥rn

My friend has a perma banned acc, so if there is any solution to help him, let me know :3
Old 06/14/2017, 00:01   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 169/0/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterYeti View Post
Alright, thx for the answer man !

Oh really Stubb♥rn

My friend has a perma banned acc, so if there is any solution to help him, let me know :3
add me and tell me why he is banned, i might help you in the future
Old 06/14/2017, 00:08   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Unban Service, I bought it twice. Never got that unban i paid for..
Old 06/14/2017, 00:20   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatCodez View Post
Unban Service, I bought it twice. Never got that unban i paid for..
That's because none of these unban services actually work. Most of them are just copy/pasted responses where you fill in your information to a template or something. I have yet to see anyone offer an unban service that actually works.
Old 06/14/2017, 00:25   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeyeοn View Post
That's because none of these unban services actually work. Most of them are just copy/pasted responses where you fill in your information to a template or something. I have yet to see anyone offer an unban service that actually works.
I know. I totally agree with you. I think its just a waste of money and only works for minor offenses.
Old 06/14/2017, 04:58   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubb♥rn View Post
Mostly people who offered were scammers or real try-hardeners with letters. I do actually have a friend who does work at Riot and can help with some ban cases and will open unban service soon.
If it is like this then unban Tyler 1 lol. Doesn't work for perma Banned people or does it? And does your friend unban on specific servers or every server?

#FreeTyler1
Old 06/14/2017, 08:35   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 53
The Black Market: 242/0/4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubb♥rn View Post
you are talking **** like wtf
actually real life friend of mine is working in RIOT , started in Dublin office , and as he mentioned noone would risk losing a job for unbannning some perma banned acc , because every account like that is being unbanned with a special permission from a comunity manager (and they do only unbann accounts that were banned by theirs mistake not the flamers/cheaters etc )

so as soon "your friend " opens his thread i will gladly pay first attempt for anyone on this forum to get unbanned from a perma ban for flaming/cheating and if it doesn't succes you get a PERMA BAN forever from epvp and you will have to donate 100 euro to EPVP community

DEAL Stubborn ?
if not stop talking **** like this

answering to a main question in the thread , there was never a legit unbann services and will never be for accounts that were perma banned by your own fault !!!!!!! (sharing acc/ flaming/trolling/feeding etc etc )