Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SILVER KAYLE & JUDGEMENT KAYLE ACC

Discussion on SILVER KAYLE & JUDGEMENT KAYLE ACC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face SILVER KAYLE & JUDGEMENT KAYLE ACC

Hello,
I'm selling a Platin 4 Account owning Silver Kayle and Judgement Kayle!

Overall Details from the Account:

EUW Server

3 Letter Username

987 RP

2723 BE

56 Champions and 18 Skins

I'm open for offers

My Discord is rvsti#0001

Skinlist:

Silver Kayle

Judgement Kayle

Viridian Kayle

Phantom Karthus

Exiled Morgana

Blood Moon Akali

Sashimi Akali

Volcanic Wukong

King of Clubs Mordekaiser

*** Fist Lee Sin

Greybeard Veigar

Ruthless Pantheon

Emumu

Sacred Sword Janna

Lunar Wraith Sylas

Pulsefire Riven

Lunar Goddess Diana

Firecracker Vayne

Tags
judgement kayle, lol acc, silver kayle

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] // EUW // Silver Kayle - Judgement Kayle | 63 Champions | 16Skins | 69€
02/23/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/FYEOkza.png https://imgur.com/Ot1Dpdx.png https://imgur.com/kjKki6X.png All info up . Only Level 30, i'm playing 1 game every 5 month so it's just pointless for me to keep it . The trade will go as : I will request paypal money ---> I will wait for it to be paid ---> You will get a email verification link on your choosen email & be able to change the password yourself . Very nice & rares skin with Kayle rework incomming . My discord is CaptainTurtle#1827 , If...
[Trading] LVL 30 NA Riot singed/silver kayle/judgement kayle/victorious sivir
11/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm pretty done w/ this game wanna move over to tf2 or something also i dont like the way next season is looking, so I have thus ACC i'm looking to trade I would probably be looking 50tf2/40csgo for the riot singed/silverkayle acc. Names are censored to keep safe from reporting. I am open to offers. RULES: You will go first once receive I receive keys i will give you the login info and will need the email of your choice. ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED! SKYPE: blushade RIOT SINGED/SILVER KAYLE/JUDGEMENT...
[Trading] LVL 30 NA Riot singed/silver kayle/judgement kayle/victorious sivir
11/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm pretty done w/ this game wanna move over to tf2 or something also i dont like the way next season is looking, so I have thus ACC i'm looking to trade I would probably be looking 50tf2/40csgo for the riot singed/silverkayle acc. Names are censored to keep safe from reporting. I am open to offers. RULES: You will go first once receive I receive keys i will give you the login info and will need the email of your choice. ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED! SKYPE: blushade RIOT SINGED/SILVER KAYLE/JUDGEMENT...
[Selling] SILVER KAYLE+JUDGEMENT KAYLE UNRANKED
04/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA unranked level 30 unverified silver AND judgement kayle with about 40 champs and 7k ip, around 300 rp Has 4-5 other skins, 1 of which is legacy. offer is $75 paypal, negotiable contact email address: [email protected] or just pm me
[Selling] Level 30 Unranked - Silver kayle, Judgement Kayle
02/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! I am selling my personal NA League account that I have not touched in forever, it is level 30 and has the following skins: -Judgement Kayle -Silver Kayle -Recon Teemo -Guerilla Tristana -Sasquatch Nunu:p -King Tryndamere -Piltover Custom Blitzcrank