Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL 30 NA Riot singed/silver kayle/judgement kayle/victorious sivir

Discussion on LVL 30 NA Riot singed/silver kayle/judgement kayle/victorious sivir within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LVL 30 NA Riot singed/silver kayle/judgement kayle/victorious sivir

I'm pretty done w/ this game wanna move over to tf2 or something also i dont like the way next season is looking, so I have thus ACC i'm looking to trade I would probably be looking 50tf2/40csgo for the riot singed/silverkayle acc. Names are censored to keep safe from reporting. I am open to offers. RULES: You will go first once receive I receive keys i will give you the login info and will need the email of your choice. ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED!
RIOT SINGED/SILVER KAYLE/JUDGEMENT KAYLE/VICTORIOUS SIVIR
PICS:
CHAMPS:81
SKINS:47
IP:304
RP:104
akali crimson,alistar unchanned,amumu pharoah,ashe sherwood,caityln safari,ezreal noddingham,garen dreadknight, heimerdinger alien,jax skt,karma traditional,kayle SILVER JUDGEMENT riot, leesin traditional,lux commando,maplhite coral, masteryi assassin,missfortune mafia,mordekaiser, lord,morgana bewitching,nasus galatic,nidalee panther,nocturne haunting,olaf forsaken,rammus chrome,renekton galatic,rumble bilgerat,ryze skt,shen frozen yellow jacket,singed RIOT,sion hextech,sivir VICTORIOUS,teemo lildevil,tristana bewitching,trundle traditional,tryndamere warring kingdom,urgot butcher,udyr blackbelt,vayne aristocrat,vladimir marquis,xinzhao commando viscero,zed championship, akali,alistar,amumu,anivia,annie,ashe,blitzcrank,b rand,caitlyn,cassiopeia,chogath,dr.mundo,ekko,evel ynn,ezreal,fiddlesticks,galio,gangplank,garen,heim erdinger,janna,jax,jinx,jhin,karma,karthus,katarin a,kayle,kennen,kogmaw,leesin,leona,lucian,lux,malp hite,malzahar,maokai,masteryi,missfortune,mordekai ser,morgana,nasus,nidalee,nocturne,nunu,olaf,orian na,pantheon,poppy,rammus,renekton,rumble,ryze,seju ani,shaco,shen,singed,sion,sivir,soraka,talon,tari c,teemo,tristana,trundle,tryndamere,twistedfate,tw itch,udyr,urgot,vayne,veigar,vladimir.volibear.war wick,wukong,xerath,xinzhao,yasuo,zed,ziggs,zilean
Closed Thread

Tags
judgement kayle, league of legends, riot singed, silver kayle, victorious sivir