Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of legends EUNE Platinum 5, all champions, 123 skins

Discussion on League of legends EUNE Platinum 5, all champions, 123 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of legends EUNE Platinum 5, all champions, 123 skins

Account info

Region: EUNE
Curent level: 123
Honor level: 1
Blue Essence: 13000+ (enough to change your in game name)
Orange Essence: 300
Gems: 10 available so you can choose any mythic skin you want

Solo/Duo ranked: Platinum 5
Flex 5v5 ranked: Silver 1
Flex 3v3 ranked: unranked

Champions: ALL
Skins: 123 (Riot Blitzcrank, Riot Kayle, Championship Zed and Riven, Re-Gifted Amumu and more)
Chroma skins: 19
Ward skins: 24
Icons: 217
Emotes: 18
Rune pages: 14

Price: 150-200$

Tags
league of legends, leagueoflegends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA League of Legends Account, Platinum Border with over 123 Champions and 90 Skins
02/26/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello fellow members of the EPVP community. My name is Prodigy and I am selling a League of Legends account, due to the fact that I have grown old of the game and thought it'd be better use to sell it to someone who may enjoy it more than I do. The game is currently expanding in its users and I understand with the growth that many members are unable to have access to the older parts of the game, that is why my account carries many historical features that may interest you. What the account...
[Selling] Account 123 champions,93 skins 123 champions 20 rune pages
09/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I want to sell a turkey account with 123 champions,93 skins and 20 rune pages with all the runes you need,add me for more info Skins: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet The price is negotiable,payment with paypal.
[Selling] League of Legends Platinum 4 ; 123 skins ; All champs
08/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell my League of Legends account with 123 skins and all champs ;). It was Gold last Season so I own the Victorious Morgana Skin. I dont have cheap skins. I own 123 skins including 2 ultimate skins and many many legendary skins. I also own 20 rune pages. For my account I want 250 € (no obligation price). I wont go first cause I want to go sure to receive my money. I only accept paysafecards cause I dont own a paypal account. If you are interested, tell me your e-mail so i can unlock...
[Selling] ALL Skins! ALL Ward Skins! ALL Tier 3 Runes! ALL Champions! Diamond S3, Platinum S4.
07/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Feel free to make offers. Notable Information: Season 3 Diamond Season 4 Platinum ALL Ward Skins ALL Rune Pages ALL Tier 3 Runes ALL Skins*