Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ALL Skins! ALL Ward Skins! ALL Tier 3 Runes! ALL Champions! Diamond S3, Platinum S4.

Discussion on ALL Skins! ALL Ward Skins! ALL Tier 3 Runes! ALL Champions! Diamond S3, Platinum S4. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ALL Skins! ALL Ward Skins! ALL Tier 3 Runes! ALL Champions! Diamond S3, Platinum S4.

Feel free to make offers.

Notable Information:

Season 3 Diamond
Season 4 Platinum
ALL Ward Skins
ALL Rune Pages
ALL Tier 3 Runes
ALL Skins*
12000 IP

*Only Skins Missing:

UFO Corki
Victorious Jarvan IV
Victorious Janna
Judgement Kayle
King Rammus
Urf Warwick
Traditional Karma
Rusty Blitzcrank
Old 07/31/2014, 07:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
adding

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW - 65 Champions - 51,570 RP worth of skins (49) - 20 Rune Pages - All Tier 3 Runes
07/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
SOLD.
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes pages, and 78 champions. Skins list: Unchained Alistar, Victorious Elise,Judgement Kayle,Forsaken Olaf,Lumber Jack Sion,Riot Girl Tristana. Account includes Platinum rewards from season 3( Victorious Elise skin, Platinum board, Platinum Icon, and more.) After paying, I will change the account's email to yours email, and your email will become the...
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
04/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes pages, and 78 champions. Skins list: Unchained Alistar, Victorious Elise,Judgement Kayle,Forsaken Olaf,Lumber Jack Sion,Riot Girl Tristana. Account includes Platinum rewards from season 3( Victorious Elise skin, Platinum board, Platinum Icon, and more.) After paying, I will change the account's email to yours email, and your email will become the...
[Selling] [WTS] Platinum V // All Champions // All Runes // 20 Pages // 150 Skins
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Looking to sell this beautiful account. I've actually tried selling this in the passed but wasn't happy with anyone who was interested in it, i figure ill try again now that the season is near its end. This account is currently on OCE, but transfers to all other regions are up. With the purchase of this account i will also include a copy of my drivers license (HD Scan) which matches the name on the account, and i will give you the original email account it was registered to. I have most...
Platinum Account-Tier 3 -16 Page Runes - All champs - 120 skins
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Im selling my account couse i cannot play anymore, because I'm living alone and don't have anymore time for that. If you are interested send me an e-mail which you say why you deserve this account and the total amount you offer me. INFOS : Plat 3 now 1000 normals season 2 banner gold