Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coaching Services [Ex-Challenger][Experienced][Qualified]

Discussion on Coaching Services [Ex-Challenger][Experienced][Qualified] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Coaching Services [Ex-Challenger][Experienced][Qualified]

Old 09/09/2018, 09:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 110/0/0
Willing to give a vouch?
Old 02/25/2019, 23:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
"You might wanna cover your name though... Just for safety reasons...

Tags
boost, challenger, coaching, elo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Challenger play, with Challenger series experience coaching: Experienced ✓ Trusted ✓
08/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, I speak perfect English and communicate via Skype. (it is essential you speak English and can communicate via Skype) I'm basically a experienced player with many years around challenger series and lcs, and can prove my elo. If you are interested in improving then just contact me. I teach you what you need to know based on your gameplay and elo. Add me on skype if you are interested. I will answer all questions in a very professional manner. Have a great day...
[Selling] ★ Cheap experienced coaching service! | Videos of previous coaching ★
01/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Introduction I am Challenger player who has been playing the game since early Season 1. I am not the best mechanical player so I often rely on my game knowledge. My knowledge comes from following competitive LoL scene in all major seasons since Season 1. I also made a series of Video SoloQ guides, but they are in Slovene. I have coached around 20-30 people and around 5 high rated teams so far and everyone has been very happy with the results. I can use voice chat! I coach in English...
[Selling] Coaching Service : Experienced Diamond 1 Eu W Player giving coaching lessons
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys , I allow myself to put a thread outta here about my coaching profil . To be fast , i'm a Diamond 1 Eu west player , former Booster from S2 on LolAcademy who decide to turn his career on coaching/Pro team on my main account . So i'm just gonna put a thead here and offer my services to everyone who want to improve . Getting boost is a good way to get fast/secure elo for rewards , but becoming better at a game and having a fresh and professional look at the game is more friendly...
[Selling] Elo boosting/coaching services. EXPERIENCED Diamond I player.
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, I am a Diamond I player in the NA server, I’m offering elo boosting/coaching services on NA, LAN, LAS, BR. Here is my information: I have a lot of experience boosting since I have been doing this for a few months and I work for a boosting site as well, I can provide proofs on skype for you to know that this is 100% safe. Regarding boosting: 1.- I can boost from any tier/division to any tier/division (from Bronze V to Diamond I) 2.- You can set a schedule for me to play on...
[Selling] Elo boosting/coaching services. EXPERIENCED Diamond player.
06/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I am a Diamond I player in the NA server, I’m offering elo boosting/coaching services on NA, LAN, LAS, BR. Here is my information: I have a lot of experience boosting since I have been doing this for a few months and I work for a boosting site as well, I can provide proofs on skype for you to know that this is 100% safe. Regarding boosting: 1.- I can boost from any tier/division to any tier/division (from Bronze V to Diamond I) 2.- You can set a schedule for me to play on...