Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUW ADC P5, Diamond Border, Soulstealer Akali / Pulsefire Caitlyn , 66 Champ!

Discussion on Selling EUW ADC P5, Diamond Border, Soulstealer Akali / Pulsefire Caitlyn , 66 Champ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
The Black Market: 132/0/0
Selling EUW ADC P5, Diamond Border, Soulstealer Akali / Pulsefire Caitlyn , 66 Champ!

Selling EUW P5, Diamond Border, Soulstealer Akali / Pulsefire Caitlyn , 66 Champ!

Offer !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] (NA) cheap smurf with all star akali or nurse akali
12/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
looking for a low priced smurf with all star akali or nurse akali let me know what you have
low/mid smurf with All star akali/nurse akali or red card katarina skin
11/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
(NA) looking for a low/mid end account with either red card katarina or all star akali or nurse akali skin on it
Caitlyn ADC :)
10/09/2014 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 58 Replies
Hi :) This is my second guide i've built so far. If someone has tried it pls give me a feedback :) Caitlyn Build Guide : Caitlyn Season 4 ADC - 16.03.2014 :: League of Legends Strategy Builds
[Selling] 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1st acc Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen. Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I had no time to get it higher in s3. Also i'm giving e-mail where all messages of riot were. All other information are on screens below champs http://i.imgur.com/mGl7Xck.jpg runes http://i.imgur.com/HzfpGYp.jpg skins...
[Trick] Einmalige Chance auf Arctic Caitlyn (how to get arctic caitlyn in eu)
04/20/2013 - League of Legends - 11 Replies
Heyho Leute. Ab dem 17.04.13 gibt es einen Russischen Server. Wenn man dorthin vor dem 30.04.13 transferiert und bis zum 05.05.13 dort bleibt bekommt man den Arctic Caitlyn Skin. Außerdem sogar noch den Nordsturm-Volibär Skin! Der Transfer auf den Russischen Server kostet nichts. Der Rücktransfer kostet allerdings 2600 RP. On 17/04/13 the Russian server starts. If you get transferred before 30/04/13 and stay on it u until 05/05/13 you will get arctic caitlyn and northstorm volibear....