Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)

Discussion on 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)

1st acc
Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen.
Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I had no time to get it higher in s3. Also i'm giving e-mail where all messages of riot were.
All other information are on screens below
champs

runes

skins

the price is: 70 EUR

2nd acc
Account was d3 in s3. It has diamond border. No ip/rp left. 2 standard runepages (ad/ap). Without e-mail, it was just my refflink days ago, but I've managed to lvl it up and get diamond. Currently its unranked. All other information on screens
skins

champs

the price is 70 EUR
3rd acc
account was gold in s3. It has gold border. Mmr was preety high in s3, but I've not managed to get it higher. Currently it has platinum 5 51lp's with 21/13 w/l. It has almost 0 rp, 9100 IP. Basic runes, 4 runepages. With e-mail. All other info below on screens
champs

skins

price 50 EUR

all questions and offers please send in private message or in thread.
Old 03/11/2014, 22:51   #2

BUMP
second account has 1:4 w/l in placements
Only accept paypal pay with gift, you of course pay first
contact here or on private msg with your skype or sth
Old 03/14/2014, 16:02   #3

price is 60euro for 1st and 2nd account
3rd acc is for 50 eur

write private message, or in this thread
only paypal only gift, you pay first then you get acc and all infos