Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

|Boosting| All Regions | Bronze to Challenger | Affordable

Discussion on |Boosting| All Regions | Bronze to Challenger | Affordable within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
|Boosting| All Regions | Bronze to Challenger | Affordable

Old 02/14/2018, 20:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Change your tag from "Buying" to "Selling". You are selling a service.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NA CHALLENGER BOOSTING (Up to Challenger) [Efficient ✓ Affordable ✓ Trusted ✓]
06/04/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone! Long time League of Legends player looking to boost up to Challenger! I've been Challenger since season 3 and capable of getting you there as well. If you're interested or needing help, even coaching, please don't hesitate to contact me via this thread, private message, or Skype. Prices will be significantly lower than those on websites. You can expect efficiency and a fast boost. Because of this prices may be a bit higher than the average price offered by some boosters on this...
NA CHALLENGER BOOSTING (Up to Challenger) [Efficient ✓ Affordable ✓ Trusted ✓]
06/03/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone! Long time League of Legends player looking to boost up to Challenger! I've been Challenger since season 3 and capable of getting you there as well. If you're interested or needing help, even coaching, please don't hesitate to contact me via this thread, private message, or Skype. Prices will be significantly lower than those on websites. You can expect efficiency and a fast boost. Because of this prices may be a bit higher than the average price offered by some boosters on this...
[Selling] NA CHALLENGER ELO BOOSTING (Up to Challenger) [Affordable ✓ Efficient ✓ Trusted ✓]
03/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hey guys, HubrisLoL here. NA S4 and S5 Challenger looking to start freelancing boosting jobs. I'm able to boost on both NA and EU up to Challenger. What makes me different from all the other companies is that I work off a pay-per-win system. Meaning you only pay after I win "x" amount of games. Let's say you want to get boosted from Silver 2 to Silver 1. The job will take roughly 7 wins. If we agree on a price of say $21. You can pay $3 after every win I get. This way you're not...