Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA CHALLENGER BOOSTING (Up to Challenger) [Efficient ✓ Affordable ✓ Trusted ✓]

Discussion on NA CHALLENGER BOOSTING (Up to Challenger) [Efficient ✓ Affordable ✓ Trusted ✓] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA CHALLENGER BOOSTING (Up to Challenger) [Efficient ✓ Affordable ✓ Trusted ✓]

Hey everyone! Long time League of Legends player looking to boost up to Challenger! I've been Challenger since season 3 and capable of getting you there as well. If you're interested or needing help, even coaching, please don't hesitate to contact me via this thread, private message, or Skype.

Prices will be significantly lower than those on websites. You can expect efficiency and a fast boost. Because of this prices may be a bit higher than the average price offered by some boosters on this site as you're paying for a higher quality service.

Prices will be negotiated on Skype.

Only boosting accounts that are gold 5 and up.

Old thread: