Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Two Silver EUNE accounts

Discussion on Two Silver EUNE accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Two Silver EUNE accounts

I have two silver accounts on EUNE that I want to sell. Both of them are verified to my email address, if you purchase them you get to choose new email. One of the accounts is very basic, it has 24 champs 1000 ip. Other has a lot of champ, cosmic reaver Kassa few other skins, battle boss ziggs and pulse fire ezreal are in the loot, it also has 2200 blue essence and around 1000 yellow. If you are interested please pm so that we can discuss further, I will give you account info so that you can check it yourself before buying.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg accounts.jpg (65.8 KB, 3 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] WTT two accounts are changed by two T-34-3
04/29/2016 - World of Tanks Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all I'm change two WOT NA account for the first account (this is the E-100 unlocked, o Heavy T57 1 tier 3 tier 8 premium T34, KV-5 . 1 tier 7 Premium E-25, 2 tier 7 Normal M12, one tier 6 premium SU-100Y). Change for, T-54 proto or Super pershing or 8200 gold for the second account (tier 10 WT-E100 AMX50B Bat.Chat, tier 9 Leopard PT T-10(IS-8), tier 7 premium E25,) change for T-34-3 or is6 or M4 Revalorise WOT Selling - Album on Imgur
I selling two accounts EUNE both silver.
11/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Price is 13 euro i use them for boosting i have psc email. everything Paypal only how it deal you send me half money i give you one account and after that you give me rest of the money i give you second account no scam i dont need these accounts. Skype: aleksa.djondric
[Buying] two unranked eune accounts EUNE
10/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
buying two unranked eune accounts with two 10€ pscs. Must be unverified.
[Selling] Two EUNE Silver Accounts (90+ Champs / 5+ Skins) (15 Euros for both)
11/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Selling two amazing EUNE accounts both together for 15 Euros. They are perfect smurf accounts, they both have full rune pages and tons of champions, a bit high MMR also because of the high Silver MMR/ELO on both accounts. Price : Both Accounts = 10 Euros Contact : -PM Me for the buy now link. Payment Method : Paypal through Sellfy
Two diffrent races two accounts help
12/29/2007 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Anyone got any helpful guidence on using two accounts for ones own gain in wow by having two accounts, one horde one alliance? I know in TBC you can do something with towers or something. But I wanna hear from you all. Thanks if you do or don't post.