Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > World of Tanks Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT two accounts are changed by two T-34-3

Discussion on WTT two accounts are changed by two T-34-3 within the World of Tanks Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile NA server change for gold

Hi all

I'm change two WOT NA account

for the first account (this is the E-100 unlocked, o Heavy T57 1 tier 3 tier 8 premium T34, KV-5 . 1 tier 7 Premium E-25, 2 tier 7 Normal M12, one tier 6 premium SU-100Y). Change for, T-54 proto or Super pershing or 8200 gold

for the second account (tier 10 WT-E100 AMX50B Bat.Chat, tier 9 Leopard PT T-10(IS-8), tier 7 premium E25,) change for T-34-3 or is6 or M4 Revalorise

you can contact me via facebook, hotmail

Facbook:
Email: or

Tags
e-25, premiums, t34-3, tier x, wot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What's changed since I've been gone?
08/30/2014 - DarkOrbit - 136 Replies
Hey guys, I realized just the other week that has been almost 6 months since my last post on ePvPers. I've recently had my interest in the DarkOrbit community reignited by a few of my friends getting back into the game so I thought I'd take a look at where things have gotten to. I know the first question for a lot of you will be "Is the private server still being developed?". Over the last six months it hasn't been but I plan to change all that. Those who know me understand that I am in...
what changed on v1.202 ?
07/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Im asking becuase on the sro homepage it doesn't say anything and I can't even check since I can't log in because of the auto log in
How much would you say has changed?
09/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Heya all, I left Conquer Online about half a year ago, and I was wondering - How much has changed since then? Or better yet, all this change I have heard of, is it better now than it was? Or worse? I am going to be rejoining the Conquer community, and rejoining the ePvP community. I had a different account, but I feel like starting new today. So, Hi to everyone, and thanks for your responses.
Summons changed 1-3,Potions changed 4-9
06/28/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
hello ever tired of pressing multiple keys to summon cell and sick of it? now here`s the all in one solution. Go to =C:\Program Files\Softnyx\Rakion\ControlsSV and replace the file. the original one is the change back if u dont like it. thanks will be apprreciated.:)