Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold V all champs 200skins+

Discussion on Gold V all champs 200skins+ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold V all champs 200skins+

hi iwant to sell my main league of legends account cause i dont have the time anymore to play league.
The account is lvl 30 all champs 18 runes sides all runes over 200 skins.
The account is verified but we can change the email to yours.
I only acept pp family and friends
If you are intrested add me on skype:

fabiancairo007

-1 by an idiot scammer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (EUW) Gold V account all champs over 200skins
10/12/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hi iwant to sell my main league of legends account cause i dont have the time anymore to play league. The account is lvl 30 all champs 18 runes sides all runes over 200 skins. The account is verified but we can change the email to yours. If you are intrested add me on skype: fabiancairo007
[Selling] WTS account with all champs 200skins pax sivir
11/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, im selling league of legends acc on euw its plat 3 100LP good mmr 200skins and all champs it has pax sivir, pirate ryze.. only paypal If u dont trust me we can use MM Alen.Bajus skype
[Selling] WTS account with all champs 200skins pax sivir
11/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, im selling league of legends acc on euw its plat 3 100LP good mmr 200skins and all champs it has pax sivir, pirate ryze.. only paypal If u dont trust me we can use MM
[Selling] HIGHEND Acc PLAT4, 200Skins, 20RuPA, ALL CHAMPS, ALL RUNES
04/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Plane eine Weltreise, d.h. verkaufe ich diesen HIGH END League of Legends Account. Bei Fragen und Anfragen (wie zb boost bis DIA und ähnlichem) bitte ich dich mich via pm oder Skype zu kontaktieren :) Dieser Account wird auch genauso auf ebay verkauft, d.h. ist es kein scam nur da will ich ihn natürlich teurerer loswerden. _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
[Level30,200skins+,3k Rp EuWest,all champs]
05/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, verkaufe Lol acc bei fragen skype melden add : lisa.hil nehme paysafe,ukash,paypal weitere fragen über skype acc zugang zum einsehen des acc gibt es via Teamviewer danke