Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D2 75lp euw

Discussion on D2 75lp euw within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D2 75lp euw

selling it 40 champs 5 skins mostly jungler/mids for 75euro
add me skype : guessdu93
smurf stats 65% winrate

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [NA] Platinum IV 75LP-Platinum III 75LP
03/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
NA server paying $17 Skype: Live:yoonjoshua2_1
[Selling] Diamond 1 75lp offering reasonable price boosting [EUNE/EUW]
02/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I did some boosting as freelancer for various sites, and I did some boosting on my owm. Payment is trough PAYPAL. For price contact me on skype and/or on pm. skype: myskyperulesoveryourskype Boosting from bronze to diamond 5 For link to my lolking you can contact me.
[Selling] EUW Plat II 75LP Account with 86 Champs
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I wanted to sell an account I got from a real life friend, he stopped playing and gifted it to me. You can change the email and everything of course. It has Seaons 2 Gold reward as well on it. Feel free to make offers. Accepting paypal.
[Selling] [EUW] Lvl 30 Gold IV Account 75LP, 56 Champs.
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, i want to sell my Gold 4 account, with 75LP, 56 champs, 5 skins and 4 runes pages. http://i41.tinypic.com/2wf8e2r.jpg http://i39.tinypic.com/13ydpjk.jpg I accept only paypal. Price is 20€ For better communication and screen-share, add me on skype: vanyuret P.s: I own original e-mail.
[Trading] EUW Silver IV 75lp
07/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im trading my league of legends account who is Silver IV with 75 lp, who has 59 champs,5 rune pages and 39 skins who are: Midnight Ahri Nurse akali Almost-prom king amumu Frostfire Annie Vandal brand Safari caitlyn Jurassic cho gath Red baron corki Mr.Mundoverse Rageborn Mundo