Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver 1 (75%WR) 30 Champs / 12 skins

Discussion on Silver 1 (75%WR) 30 Champs / 12 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Silver 1 (75%WR) 30 Champs / 12 skins (EUW)

Hello,
Im selling my smurf, Silver 1 with 75% Winrate (30Champs and 12skins) on EUW.
Feel free to send your offer here or via PM.

Profil and op.gg :

Skins :

I will only trade after we "Request a Trade"

I won't go first so if you dont trust me you can feel free to take a middleman (only Epvp middleman with 100/0tbm +)

Paypal F&F only

Tags
account, league of legend, lol, sell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW : Silver 3 99 champs 19 skins / Gold 5 33 champs 5 skins
12/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Just like what the topic says, Im selling 2 EUW accounts: 1st one Silver has 99 champs , 19 skins and 3 Rune pages 2nd one Gold 5 has 33 champs , 5 skins and 2 Rune pages If any you are interested, send me a private message or leave down below your skype and I will add you. PS : I provide 30 days warranty.
Silver Iv 60 champs Silver II 34 champs
12/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo sell this both accounts NOT BOTTED HAND LEVELD!!! both on EUW and verifed, but you get the Mail too. accepting paypal and amazon gift card skype:ccitoso accept paysafecard too , second account cost 10€ and il first if ure trusted
[Selling] EUW Silver V(silver s2/s3) ALL CHAMPS , a lot of skins
12/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This is a verycomplete account , 20 runepages , all champs , 26 k ip , 86 rp i only accept paysafe (since i gonna play neverwinter) Pm me for skype so i can share screen , my headset broke so i cant hear/talk buth can share my screen ;) PM offers also i dont go first i was scammed before so if u dont want to go first dont pm
[Selling] NA S2 silver and Silver 3 acc 60 champs and 6 skins
04/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
i Want to sell my silver 3 account with 60 champs and 6 skins and 3 runes pages i am willing to use a middle man for this trade, will provide photos and share screen on skype once you contact me!! add me on skype chewytwix1. bumo