Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Account - Lots of stuff

Discussion on EUNE Account - Lots of stuff within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Account - Lots of stuff

EUNE Account, lots of skins, all champs, runes

Hello!
I am willing to sell the account that i've been going along with for the past few years. I've dedicated a lot of time and money into this account and i've spent countless of fun and stressful hours on it alone and with friends.
I have never been extremely competitive. The highest division I ever got was G5 but lately I felt that I started to lose my interest in playing League of Legends.

I have spent about 700 USD on my account and now i'm willing to give it up to someone else.
While I do understand that I won't be able to get all of my money back, I'd like to have the starting price at 150 USD.

For lots more informations (all skins, runes, other stuff etc.)
please consult the links below:

PDF:
PNG:

For more informations or price negogitation, please contact me here or on Discord @ Trooper#3553
Payment method: PayPal or transfer.

I will sell the account to the highest offer within a few days.
Latest offer: None