Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EUWest S1 Gold, S2 Platinum, lots of champs, lots of runes, lots of awesome! :)

Discussion on WTS EUWest S1 Gold, S2 Platinum, lots of champs, lots of runes, lots of awesome! :) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SOLD

SOLD
Old 02/18/2012, 16:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Stolen account from 'tetsuoo'.

Proof :

Not sure if 'tetsuoo' is trying to retrieve it back but i would assume so, which means nobody should attempt to buy this account for a while at least.
Old 02/18/2012, 16:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronUKV View Post
Stolen account from 'tetsuoo'.

Proof :

Not sure if 'tetsuoo' is trying to retrieve it back but i would assume so, which means nobody should attempt to buy this account for a while at least.
There's more then one plat on EU West...
Reported for spam.
Old 02/18/2012, 16:26   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL-Trader View Post
Mine has around 13 runepages, 1947 elo, don't accuse me of things, especially when the proof is written out by him.

Reported for spam.
No problem, could be true but do people really write stuff like that out? I asked him to post screenshots of skype conversation so it can clear this issue up for both of you
Old 02/18/2012, 16:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronUKV View Post
No problem, could be true but do people really write stuff like that out? I asked him to post screenshots of skype conversation so it can clear this issue up for both of you
I still don't see how this is related to my account?

Stop spamming my thread.
Old 02/18/2012, 17:41   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thought i would do some detective work

Information from tetsuoo's thread showing account stats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuoo
RP - 90
IP - 4432

Runes for pretty much any role/champion you would like to transition too (It was an AP Carry account so you have every AP related rune)

STATISTICS:

CHAMPIONS:
Now here are screenshots of me trying to buy an account from you today

Quote:
As you can see the account he was trying to sell me has the same RP & IP, the same ELO, the same most played champions, the same top ELO rating, same champions and a gold badge from season one; ALL THE SAME as tetsuoo's account.

Sorry for the low quality as he was using screenshare feature on skype so they came out like that.

Admins, you know what to do BANHAMMER time!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2012, 18:01   #7

Lol, I like how you black'd out everything.

There's surely, more than 1 plat on EU West?
Old 02/18/2012, 18:03   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wow... Shame on you OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaq18 View Post
As you can see the account he was trying to sell me has the same RP & IP, the same ELO, the same most played champions, the same top ELO rating, same champions and a gold badge from season one; ALL THE SAME as tetsuoo's account.
^ Think you missed that part of the post.
Old 02/18/2012, 18:11   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I blanked out the account name so it wouldn't get unfairly banned. I can message an admin the summoner name and get them to ask tetsuoo the summoner name of the account he sold. When/if they match that is valid proof that not only did you scam his account but you are trying to sell it forward and lying to everyone.
Old 02/18/2012, 18:37   #10

If anyone of importance does read this thread, please check the ip's of deaq18, arron, and tetsu, multi-accounting.
Old 02/18/2012, 19:48   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is definitely a stolen account.
Old 02/18/2012, 20:20   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This account has been stolen from me, warning to anyone. I have sent messages to the admin and am currently in the process of retreiving it as I have the email back.
Old 02/18/2012, 21:56   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is it with all these guys creating their account in Febuary and all accusing Lol-Trader? I suspect multi-accounting from this guy tetsuoo.

I can vouch for Lol-Trader. Bought an account from him and all went pretty well and he showed all the proof through skype. If tetsuoo and co. do not have proof I suggest you shut up and stop spamming this thread.
Old 02/18/2012, 22:01   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Proof was posted if you actually read the thread.

My ISP is virgin media and there is no multi-accounting; This is my only account and i signed up to sell a LoL account, noticed tetsuoo's post last night and woke up this morning to see LoL-Trader selling a similar account hence my accusations.

I have no affiliation with deag, tetsuoo or kevinongg other than acknowledging a obvious scam. No doubt when an admin gets time they can confirm there is no multi-accounting.
Old 02/18/2012, 22:19   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

By all means feel free to get an admin to check if any of these others guys have the same IP as me, they are online right now as am I. You have just been caught out for the disgusting scammer you are.

I have proof in my original thread, uploaded the skype convo.
Closed Thread