Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW ACC /ALMOST ALL CHAMPS/ MANY SKINS/ DIAMOND BORDER S6

Discussion on EUW ACC /ALMOST ALL CHAMPS/ MANY SKINS/ DIAMOND BORDER S6 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
EUW ACC /ALMOST ALL CHAMPS/ MANY SKINS/ DIAMOND BORDER S6

Hello,

I want to sell one of my accounts that i don't use anymore since i'm not playing the game so much anymore.

Champions :

Skins :

Main Icons :

Runes :

Wards :

Method payment and price : Paypal/Bank transfer 75€

If you want an URF the manatee Warwick account look at here :

He will be sale next tuesday for 80€, you can still get it before it's too late for a better price THX

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] euw Diamond Border - 155 Skins - All Champs except Jhin - Diamond Border - D4 MMR
03/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
closed
[Selling] WTS Diamond account with diamond border 248 skins many rare skins all champs see insi
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello i'm selling my LoL account it has many rare skins like Championship riven , pax jax pax sivir UFO corki Riot K-9 Nasus Riot kayle Riot Graves and many other. it has 82 icons , large amount of runes and all champions AND A VERY VERY UNIQUE NAME trust me on this one but sorry i wont say the name. Gyazo - 1d1ec37186e9b980a6766f095ba754f4.png picture of the amount of skins and score. Currently siting at diamond 4. I'M ONLY ACCEPTING WESTERN UNION WITH A MIDDLEMAN THANK YOU. the...
[LAN]Diamond Account[Dia/diamond Border][All=Champs,runes,pages][73+Skins]
01/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling diamond acount Diamond V account Lan with all champions and runes and 20 rune pages , 67k IP available,season 3 y 4 rewards "victorious skins" some screenshots i want for it negotiable More information add me to skype martinvegav http://i.imgur.com/0vrKqQj.jpg?1
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the original owner, the account has never been banned. Skype : cosraducostache I accept paypal and paysafe .
[Selling] Acc Diamond 5 S4, Diamond border s3, All runes and champs, 20 rune pages, 50+ skins.
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey people, I am selling the account like i mentioned in the thread title. It is currently diamond 5, was diamond 1 in season 3. Has around 50+ skins (2-3 legendary ones) the rest are 975ish skins. Also, has all runes available and has 20 rune pages (which is the maximum). It has all the champs and surplus of around 80k IP so u can name change all you want Anyways, thats about it when it comes to this account, if the price is right i can get it to diamond 1. Skype: GamersResort