Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Acc Diamond 5 S4, Diamond border s3, All runes and champs, 20 rune pages, 50+ skins.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Acc Diamond 5 S4, Diamond border s3, All runes and champs, 20 rune pages, 50+ skins.

Hey people,

I am selling the account like i mentioned in the thread title. It is currently diamond 5, was diamond 1 in season 3. Has around 50+ skins (2-3 legendary ones) the rest are 975ish skins. Also, has all runes available and has 20 rune pages (which is the maximum). It has all the champs and surplus of around 80k IP so u can name change all you want

Anyways, thats about it when it comes to this account, if the price is right i can get it to diamond 1.

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
average price you are expecting?

Similar Threads
Gold 1, Diamond Border S3, All champs, 20 rune pages, 200+skins
Gold 1 WEST All champs all runes diamond border s3 diamond s2 gold s1 200 skins , urfrider corki + pax tf Price: 80 euros
4 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] Diamond V, eu west, 20 rune pages,Diamond border, all champs
Diamond V Eu west 20 rune pages All champs Diamond border S3 More than 80 skins Price; 85 euro Skype; thedbstore
2 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] Diamond 2, EUNE,60 Champs, 2 rune pages ,Diamond border
Diamond II EUNE, 60 Champs, 2 rune pages , Diamond border S3 Price: 70 euros Add on skype: mygameaccounts
[Selling] NA Diamond Acc & Border with 100+ Champs 80 Skins 20 Rune Pages
=======Already Sold===== Hi, I'm going to sell my main account coz I dont have much time for league anymore. It has 64k IP and 6.7k RP, 20...
4 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Trading] Gold 5, All champions, Diamond s2 border, 344 skins, 55k IP, all runes 20 rune pages
The account is gold 5 with 80+ LP Has every champions 55k IP 100 RP It has 20 rune pages with every single runes you can buy It has 344...