Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Diamond 5 UNVERIFIED Smurf Account 86% Winrate | 10k IP | Dia 3 MMR

Discussion on EUW Diamond 5 UNVERIFIED Smurf Account 86% Winrate | 10k IP | Dia 3 MMR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 223/1/7
EUW Diamond 5 UNVERIFIED Smurf Account 86% Winrate | 10k IP | Dia 3 MMR

Heya there.

I want to sell one of my Smurf Accounts which is currently in Diamond 5.
It has 16 Champs, and 10k IP, is UNVERIFIED and is on EUW.

Account has never been suspended, and was botted months ago, chances of still being banned are low to none.

Here are some pics of it:

please only contact me here in this thread, or via pm, not skype as it bugs currently.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond 5 smurf account 80% winrate
01/16/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell a Diamond V account on EUW. Champs: 18 Skins: 1 IP: 3000 RP 280 Email status: Unverified Runes: Full adc rune page Refunds: 2 Payment: Paypal Price: Negotiable
[Selling] Plat 3 81% Winrate Dia5 MMR UNVERIFIED EUW Smurf Account
10/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Want to sell one of my Smurf Accounts! Currently 26LP Plat 3 (Diamond 5 MMR) 81% Winrate Full AD Runes & Full AP Hybrid Runes owned Account was botted, however banrate is low/ non existant because of private Bot.
[Selling] Plat 3 83% Winrate Dia5 MMR UNVERIFIED EUW Smurf Account
10/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Want to sell one of my Smurf Accounts! Currently 90LP Plat 3 (Diamond 5 MMR) 83% Winrate Only played Twitch & Nida Jungle Full AD Runes & Full AP Hybrid Runes owned
[Selling] EUW unverified platinum 3 high winrate smurf account
10/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
23€ Bought from a trusted seller on this forum, account is not botted. Only been used by me in the last 4 years. http://i.imgur.com/JD0VhQT.jpg You go first or you pay for the middleman. account decayed to plat 4 75lp, don't have time to play on it right now, still high as fuck MMR
[Selling] 82% Winrate EUW Plat 5 UNVERIFIED Smurf Account
10/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, I wanna sell a smurf Account on EUW Servers. The Account is UNVERIFIED, means you can make yourself first owner with typing in your Email and verifying it. It has a huge Winrate of 82% and is in Promos to Plat 3 (Will skip 100%) It was used as Support Account, but has some IP left to get any champ you wish and fitting runes. Account was botted months ago, banchance is really low to none, no scripts were used, no skinhacks or any other kind of hacks were used either